Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ehh...
okay.

:/
I hate you all. Especially all of you who want me dead. You will die first when i take over the world, but thats later. How dare you betray all gaians going to the aliens side! Cant you see its an elaborate trap!?!?!? They want you to join them so they can use you traitors as pack mules in the mines on some other planet! I say we blast them all to Kingdom Come before they blast us(or take over the planet)! And no, im not xenophobic, im just loyal to humanity! And what's wrong with people with wulf feet, hands ,and tails, huh?!?!? Yeah, that's right Cresdia, im talkin ta you!!!! Now if you TRAITORS will excuse me, i've got a plasma rifle to clean.
hate aliens. they should all die. no i am not afraid of them.
Cresida
Ok, and while we're at it we can kill all other things that aren't human...like... People with wolf hands, feet, and tails.

And wings my dear? Those aren't exactly "human" traits. Now then, I do wonder what shall become of you, should anyone bearing non human features be mercilessly hunted down and killed.
if they touch me its over for them
muhahahaha! grabs shotgun and tries to kill zoakitty
blue angel has a raccon tail!
weeeeeeeeeeee
greenshamrock
12 is the nicest alien and I think it's terrible that you want to kill him. Go find a cow to slaughter instead then fire up the bbq and pass out the burgers.
Why do you think 12 is being nice though? They are all going to kill us except for the ones who have join GiB: Gaians in Black.
*pulls out 50 cal. starts blasting zurg* Die you MOFOs!!!!!!! scream
where u get thos cool gun sprites! and how do i make pic underneath speech buble
Demon-Eyes Naru
The filthy aliens are trying to take over gaia!!!!! We must detroy them!!!! All who stand with me, grab a weapon(pitchfork, torch, plasma rifle, etc.) and take the fight to them!!!! We cannot allow these disgusting xenos to take over what is rightly ours!!!! DESTROY THE XENOS!!!!! PURGE THEM FROM OUR PLANET!!!!! RISE UP!!!! LET NONE LIVE!!! twisted

The Zurg as a whole, are a peaceful race! There is no need for this hostility.
Let us hug 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces