Human +1 0.77659574468085 77.7% [ 146 ]
Total Votes:[ 188 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 > >>

7,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie For All! 300
murdererdelacroix
ZN? What's that? If you don't mind me asking? (I'm a member of Ian's Bar and Grill XD if that counts.)

Haha, I think he's awesome.
I hope he replies to my PM. I'm so excited! whee

Otherwise, mur is not worthy enough to talk to Bobo...;_;
I'll love him anyway. XD

It's the Zurg Nation. <3
Well, now it is called Zurg Hive. XP
Many people our against us. ;-;

Aww, if he doesn't, PM him again and he'll probably answer it. XD
Oh, that bites that so many people are against ya.
I haven't really picked a side yet, although I'm rather fond of many of our visitors from Zurg. Mur just wants unity. heart It would be great if they stayed and established a colony here!

I tend to get lost in those kinds of threads, so many GCD people, and I don't really know any of em. ^^; (I'm a charity reg myself, it's a totally different world to me, haha. This is the first time I'm actually involving myself in an event.)

I think I'll wait a couple of days, and then I'll try again if I don't get an answer. I really don't mean to be a bother though.

7,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie For All! 300
murdererdelacroix
Oh, that bites that so many people are against ya.
I haven't really picked a side yet, although I'm rather fond of many of our visitors from Zurg. Mur just wants unity. heart It would be great if they stayed and established a colony here!

I tend to get lost in those kinds of threads, so many GCD people, and I don't really know any of em. ^^; (I'm a charity reg myself, it's a totally different world to me, haha. This is the first time I'm actually involving myself in an event.)

I think I'll wait a couple of days, and then I'll try again if I don't get an answer. I really don't mean to be a bother though.

I've only been part of one other large thread like the one that the ZH has. It was the ABR in the Art Freebies Forum. That's the forum I spend the most time in. x3
(Wow, well it good to be a part of events every once and a while. The charity forums are nice. <3)

I don't know what I agree with anymore. This event is very confusing. XD But, I do love the Zurg, especially 12. >///<
Ah. >> I may go check it out.

04 was just in towns. He asked us how to make boquets, then once we told him, he went off to find bugs. Awww.

I want to talk to Bobo, but I guess interaction is good to begin with cause I don't think NPCs take mur too seriously. xd

7,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie For All! 300
murdererdelacroix
Ah. >> I may go check it out.

04 was just in towns. He asked us how to make boquets, then once we told him, he went off to find bugs. Awww.

I want to talk to Bobo, but I guess interaction is good to begin with cause I don't think NPCs take mur too seriously. xd

Aww, 4 loves yellow flowers. She's the temporary leader of Zurg too. xD
Wow, bugs too? I think I might have to send her some of mine. xD She also seems to like hugs.

Bobo goes to the towns every once and a while. Maybe you'll be on when he is sometime. <3

I love interacting with NPCs. <3

I don't think they take anyone seriously. xP
I noticed, from all the sunflowers XD
I dunno, they actually pay attention to a few people >> I dunno how those people do it, haha.

7,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie For All! 300
murdererdelacroix
I noticed, from all the sunflowers XD
I dunno, they actually pay attention to a few people >> I dunno how those people do it, haha.

Maybe they're just lucky. ;-;

Maybe someday we can do the same! =3
Maybe. I gotta wait for Bobo to answer my PM first. whee sweatdrop

And stuff like that.

I guess they are, cause I dunno how they do it. oO;

(blarg, I hate being sick.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash