Intergalactic Inquisitor

has anyone gotten past the third level? neutral

Dapper Fairy

6,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Dressed Up 200
3rd level? neutral
I'm not smart enough to try the code stuff.

Dapper Fairy

6,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Dressed Up 200
murdererdelacroix
I'm not smart enough to try the code stuff.

yea same here ...that and i'll let someone else do the codes...sooooo out of the storyline loop domokun gonk

Dapper Fairy

6,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Dressed Up 200
ohand mur looks awesome today 3nodding
heart
Thanks.

They made the storyline user-oriented. It's dumb.

Dapper Fairy

6,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Dressed Up 200
zero's being ADD with her outfits right now sad
murdererdelacroix
Thanks.

They made the storyline user-oriented. It's dumb.

I agree it would be awesome if they could focus on their own plans, or maybe even tie up loose ends from previous plots.

But I do like the user inclusion somewhat, it makes Gaia feel more realistic to me if we have a small impact on the plot, but it's so exclusive. You have to be part of some huge organization like the Believers or GIB to be in on anything almost. I'm still a little confused by all the plotlines running in all different directions.

sweatdrop
Zokita

I agree it would be awesome if they could focus on their own plans, or maybe even tie up loose ends from previous plots.

But I do like the user inclusion somewhat, it makes Gaia feel more realistic to me if we have a small impact on the plot, but it's so exclusive. You have to be part of some huge organization like the Believers or GIB to be in on anything almost. I'm still a little confused by all the plotlines running in all different directions.

sweatdrop
My problem with the user-orientation is that they made it so that most users can't even relate at all, while everyone knew who Ian was and now he hasn't shown up in ages! Like...who is this Yuzi K person? I never even heard of her until they put her in the manga. I never saw a post of hers, I've never talked with her. Whereas, Ian, well yannow. >> Everyone got to talk to him while he was still in his shop.

I dunno, I just feel like they REALLY need to appeal to a larger audience if they want to keep this up.

It would be a better idea...if they found a way to include a much larger portion of the users on Gaia.
murdererdelacroix
Zokita

sweatdrop
My problem with the user-orientation is that they made it so that most users can't even relate at all, while everyone knew who Ian was and now he hasn't shown up in ages! Like...who is this Yuzi K person? I never even heard of her until they put her in the manga. I never saw a post of hers, I've never talked with her. Whereas, Ian, well yannow. >> Everyone got to talk to him while he was still in his shop.

I dunno, I just feel like they REALLY need to appeal to a larger audience if they want to keep this up.

It would be a better idea...if they found a way to include a much larger portion of the users on Gaia.

I agree. I was just telling my friend about my efforts to befriend Bobo and she had no idea who Bobo was. I think she's still confused. Cindy tries to keep everyone updated with her reports, but there's so much that you miss if you don't keep up with all the factions.

It causes a lot of jealousy and stickiness, but I think it's a good idea on paper that could be awesome with a few tweaks (not that I know what those tweaks are.)

(but hey, maybe if Bobo becomes important to the story some of us can be in the plot too! *is shot*)
Blaaah this generic-brand ramen tastes really crappy.

^^; I must agree with you there. I went on towns yesterday, and all these people were confronting me asking if I was a believer or from ZN or GIT. Um...I've never even read any of those threads. o_o; Not only is it confusing, it's time-consuming to keep up with all the stuff going on.

I think most of the people who were like.."eh, whatever, I'll read about it in the next plot update" are gonna be like.."wait a second...WHAT?" when the next one comes around. o_o;

I just think the central flaw is that it's so exclusive to only like...what, 10 specific people? They really gotta find a way to incorporate more people.

Haha, maybe. I can imagine since he's so friendly to us, the others would get suspicious, and six or seven of his friends could sacrifice their lives saving him from mother's angry wrath. (Oh yeaaahh, that was corny.)
Posts here cause zero told me to ^_^... dont know what im doing though...
This generic ramen sucks!

Oh and hey. XP
Augh. Family.
heart bobo emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items