People counter!

Zurg +1 0.22340425531915 22.3% [ 42 ]
Human +1 0.77659574468085 77.7% [ 146 ]
Total Votes:[ 188 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 > >>

~A Public Cult~
Everybody Welcome!

~What's This?!?~
A Public Cult is a group of random gaians camping out near Alien UFO 12 (aka Bobo) and hoping for a glimpse of our kindhearted Zurg friend. heart
We'll discuss just about anything, especially 12, and party until he gets grumpy enough to kick us out.

~Why Here?~
I hung out in towns quite a bit before Halloween. I helped organize multiple triangles, and 12 came to more than one of them. He was always so excited to see our work in making great triangles, and challenged us to make harder ones! (Like the triforce symbol, but 12 didn't get to see it....9 did, though.) I was more overwhelmed by 12's enthusiasm than that of any other Zurgian to contact me.

~Giveaway~
As a sister thread to Organization Random Roman Numerals, we will give away random crap to random people. Sadly, that is all I can say about that, because there's tons of stuff, but it's cheap crappy stuff. Sorry.

~A Note from Mur~

Welcome to yet another silly event thread, made by yours truly. If you don't know me, that's fine, hopefully we'll know each other soon enough.
As I stated earlier, Bobo is my favorite alien. I look forward to making contact. If we do not, that's fine too...I look forward to a fun campout, in that case.
Reserved. heart
Reserved. heart
Reserved. heart
Reserved. heart
Done. You may post now.

Time for Mur to go to bed. *subscribes, mails out url, and wanders off*

Dapper Fairy

6,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Dressed Up 200
WOOT!Hey mur! never really met 12 i think sweatdrop i think 2 and 9 are awesome even though they were part of the now current storyline...mother is awesome too heart
huh? wow I was out of the traingle on this one I didn't know you could summon aliens.
It wasn't really a way to summon them. They just like triangles. XD
Hallo dramallama
Heyas steph. Dx This thread is kinda down. sad

Dapper Fairy

6,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Dressed Up 200
*watches random peoples sims on youtube* xd

Dapper Fairy

6,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50