~Cotton Candy Pinstripe~
Yes I'm backkk!
Yes I'm....
Back in Blackkk!
Sorry I had to do the ACDC refrence. sweatdrop

Better than a Back street boy reference wink
Welcome back.

Lol, Backstreet Boys always scared me for some reason or another. o_O
Thanksgiving is this week! I only have to go to school Monday and Tuesday. heart
(Unfortunatly my grandparents are coming, blech. x_x)

Oh dang >___< that means I've got to deal with my brothers more than I'd like to sweatdrop blargh! Don't get along with the grandparents well?
My Dad's birthday is on Thanksgiving, I've gotta go shopping>___<.
Candy, your avi is looking cute blaugh
Hello, is anyone here?

oh and can I join the fanclub to O.o....?
cherrysweety
Hello, is anyone here?

*Waves* Hiya.
Aloria Neza
cherrysweety
Hello, is anyone here?

*Waves* Hiya.
hello^^what's up?
cherrysweety
Aloria Neza
cherrysweety
Hello, is anyone here?

*Waves* Hiya.
hello^^what's up?

Not much sadly. I'm very bored and sleepy xp

How are you doing and what's up for you?
Aloria Neza
cherrysweety
Aloria Neza
cherrysweety
Hello, is anyone here?

*Waves* Hiya.
hello^^what's up?

Eh, if your sleepy then why don't you go to bed O.o.....
And same here sadly enough, I am very much bored, and every thread I go to I seem to get ignored. gonk
hi guys i don't like being a alien but i can be your friends (i come in piceis )ahahahaha
jamie169
hi guys i don't like being a alien but i can be your friends (i come in piceis )ahahahaha
Lol don't worry I'm not an alien either XD....but I am still a fan of 12 3nodding
cherrysweety
Aloria Neza
cherrysweety
Aloria Neza
cherrysweety
Hello, is anyone here?

*Waves* Hiya.
hello^^what's up?

And same here sadly enough, I am very much bored, and every thread I go to I seem to get ignored. gonk

Aww neutral That's sucky.
It's only 3:20pm here and I'm just sleepy because I'm so bored I guess.
I'm thinking about drawing some avi art samples for the mini shop I'm going to start but I'd like to wait until I get a few more things from the store. And I'm also thinking about starting up a minishop where I do tarot card readings, but I'm not sure how they would go over exactly.
And thinking about working more on the fishing club>___> I get too many ideas and then have a hard time putting them together.
Aloria Neza
cherrysweety
Aloria Neza
cherrysweety
Aloria Neza
cherrysweety
Hello, is anyone here?

*Waves* Hiya.
hello^^what's up?

I'm thinking about drawing some avi art samples for the mini shop I'm going to start but I'd like to wait until I get a few more things from the store. And I'm also thinking about starting up a minishop where I do tarot card readings, but I'm not sure how they would go over exactly.
And thinking about working more on the fishing club>___> I get too many ideas and then have a hard time putting them together.
Mhmm it is, and it's 3: 30pm over there..it's 12:24 over hereO.o....
Oh kewl Avi Art....I'd like to see your pics your going to draw 3nodding ...and tarot card reading, that sounds intresting...but how are you going to do that I wonderO.o....and a fishing club...where that atO.o....
cherrysweety
Aloria Neza
cherrysweety
Aloria Neza
cherrysweety
hello^^what's up?

Oh kewl Avi Art....I'd like to see your pics your going to draw 3nodding ...and tarot card reading, that sounds intresting...but how are you going to do that I wonderO.o....and a fishing club...where that atO.o....

I'll scan some samples for you later on 3nodding
I've been reading tarot cards for a number of years, and while I rather have the people I do readings for actually touch the cards- I've done readings for people I've met over AIM before and over the phone (yeah, sounds cheesy I'm sure :p) so I'm confident in myself when it comes to doing it online. Annddd http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19771005 that is the fishing club so far 3nodding

It's going to be a meet up spot in the chatter box for people (mostly my friends) who want to get together and fish and watch each others progress in there fishing quests.
Aloria Neza
cherrysweety
Aloria Neza
cherrysweety
Aloria Neza
cherrysweety
hello^^what's up?

I've been reading tarot cards for a number of years, and while I rather have the people I do readings for actually touch the cards- I've done readings for people I've met over AIM before and over the phone (yeah, sounds cheesy I'm sure :p) so I'm confident in myself when it comes to doing it online. Annddd http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19771005 that is the fishing club so far 3nodding

It's going to be a meet up spot in the chatter box for people (mostly my friends) who want to get together and fish and watch each others progress in there fishing quests.
Oh, that's kewl, I always wanted to leard how to read tarot cards...oh and that's the fishing club, lol, I don't fish anymore...O.o....and I was never really good at it either so I stop....
cherrysweety
Aloria Neza
cherrysweety
Aloria Neza
cherrysweety

Oh, that's kewl, I always wanted to leard how to read tarot cards...oh and that's the fishing club, lol, I don't fish anymore...O.o....and I was never really good at it either so I stop....

3nodding I taught myself when I was pretty young- 13 or 14 if I remember correctly. I just started doing it more often as time went on and I really love doing it for people (I'm 21 now- so it has been a while xp ).
Though I'm not sure if I still have my first deck anymore... I may have lost it in the last move.. sadly. But I do still have my vampire of the tarot deck. I'm a collector of the cards.. so I had many different types and some were pretty old.

I stopped fishing for a while, but then I just got so bored I just sort of fell back into it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff