I'll probably be a crazy cat lady later on in life xd
You should name him Runt 3nodding

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
Jamie wanted to call him Gallagher or Zod. Poor kitty. xd
I wanted to name him Toshio, but Jamie doesn't want any more Japanese names.
We both liked Sherlock, but we're waiting to see if we come up with any other ones that we both agree upon.
Ohhh, Toshio sounds cool o3o

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
It's actually from the same place I got the name Kayako from. xd
While Kayako was the freaky croaking lady in The Grudge, Toshio was her spooky son who had a black tongue and only made kitty noises when he opened his mouth (except one time he did say his name. "Tooooooshiiooooo". eek )
rofl
Such wonderful names.
My moom got a puppy and I tried to talk her into calling it Socar xd

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
Socar sounds interesting; and vaguely familiar.....
Jamie's already decided that his first dog will be a Basset and it's name shall be Flash. xd
He was in Stargate. Socar is like Egyptian version of Satan xd
Ohhh, Flash. Bring to minds the Justice League 3nodding

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
I thought it sounded Stargate-ish. xd
He likes Flash because of the Dukes of Hazzard. biggrin
I've only got a few more episodes left and I'll be done with the whole series blaugh
Then I'm starting on Atlantis 3nodding

I've never scene the Dukes of Hazard xd

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
It's not the newest show out there, but it's one of the most wholesome I know (the SHOW, not the movie xp ), and in today's TV world, that's really saying something. wink
It more or less revolves around two brothers, Bo and Luke Duke; decent young men with a thing for mischief. They're constantly saving the day and getting into trouble in a little place called Hazzard County.
The sheriff there is a fumbly bumbly sort who's really just a softie, and he has a basset named Flash that he always lets ride around with him in his patrol car.
It's a neat show, especially if you like cars, since the Duke's car is pretty darn cool. ^^
Ohhhh, is it funny? o3o

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
It can get pretty darn funny yes. ^^
The big bad guy (who's not really all THAT bad), tends to make it so; he's a fat, greedy guy dressed all in white (name's JD Hogg, or Boss Hogg), and he's always trying to catch the Dukes doing something rotten so he can have an excuse to lock them up in the county jail (and a few of those somethings he's actually set up himself). Thing is though, there's just something about him that despite his greedy nature makes him REALLY hard to hate like a regular villain. xd

Big huge edit because Gaia's being poopy and won't let me post a new post. stare

*Runs in clutching Deathly Hallows and looking like Hammy* Dibs! Dibs! It's mine!! *Slurp* It tastes wordy! Nobody touch it! I saw it first! It's mine it's mine IT'S MINE!! *Dashes back out*
(Confused? Follow this)
Sounds interesting, I'll have to check it out 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas