Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Vampire

13,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Survivor 150
Alamoraine
Well, you can buy one; they have a section of the Forums just for new people looking for their first Waja; lots of nice people are willing to give you one for a song. ^^

What do you mean song? Do I literally have to sing for them? Cause I can't sing worth a flip.

Practiced Healer

25,550 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Alamoraine
Hi Astera.
How about this lag, huh?

~Heh, the lag booted me off yesterday. xd

Gasp! But Danneh! 'Tis fun to join in the mob mentality!
Is not xd
I yelled at a guy earlier in the Order because he was being disrespectful to someone who was coming by to congragulate us. People like him are the reason I'm making the sig
Wow. Wajas is more addicting than I thought it'd be. xd
Mathaia
Wow. Wajas is more addicting than I thought it'd be. xd

Yesh it is 3nodding

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
shannon-hime
Alamoraine
Well, you can buy one; they have a section of the Forums just for new people looking for their first Waja; lots of nice people are willing to give you one for a song. ^^

What do you mean song? Do I literally have to sing for them? Cause I can't sing worth a flip.

It's an expression, you silly. xd Getting something for a song means practically for free. They hold games and giveaways and things with Wajas as the prizes. Or they just up and say "Who's new and wants a Waja?"

Friendly Vampire

13,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Survivor 150
Alamoraine
shannon-hime
Alamoraine

It's an expression, you silly. xd Getting something for a song means practically for free. They hold games and giveaways and things with Wajas as the prizes. Or they just up and say "Who's new and wants a Waja?"

Oh that's cool.
One of my pregnant Wajas is giving birth tomorrow!

(It's the first time something like that has happened since I joined. I have the right to be excited. blaugh )

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
Yay for Waja puppies! blaugh
I miss having puppies in my cave......I need to start breeding them again.

Friendly Vampire

13,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Survivor 150
Mathaia
One of my pregnant Wajas is giving birth tomorrow!

(It's the first time something like that has happened since I joined. I have the right to be excited. blaugh )

Wow I'll bet they'll be cute.
Puppies blaugh heart
It's going to be born sooon. 4laugh

and then it's half sibling will be born tomorrow.

But yes. Yay for puppies. ^_^

((But the really annoying thing is that I'm going on a two week holiday to Croatia so I won't know what they'll look like fully grown until about August 5th. xp ))
Mathaia
It's going to be born sooon. 4laugh

and then it's half sibling will be born tomorrow.

But yes. Yay for puppies. ^_^

((But the really annoying thing is that I'm going on a two week holiday to Croatia so I won't know what they'll look like fully grown until about August 5th. xp ))

((Ohhh, that sucks. Hope you enjoy your trip though 3nodding ))
(( Thanks. I've never been to Croatia before. ^_^))

Whee.

My first Waja puppy hass just been born. biggrin

*happy dance*

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
Yay puppies!
My first bred Wajas were twins. I was so happy. ^^

Still, Waja puppies are no match for a cute fuzzy pip-squeaky little runt of a rescued kitten (working on a name, hoping to put up pics eventually). We acquired him last night; he was found in a pipe at a construction site by a well-meaning citizen who took him home and nursed him back to health; sadly, his apartment doesn't allow pets.
Unfortunately, Kayako the demon cat wasn't working out; she actually attacked Jamie the other night, and we found out she's been terrorizing poor Raven with what we mistakenly thought was playing. So she's been made permanently outdoor.
This little fella (I've been calling him Runt whee ) is a sweety, but Raven's a little tense around him, him being a little ball of unchecked energy, but they're already getting along better than when Kayako was around.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff