Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just got all of mine. ninja
same here, c ya later cap'n des
I want to wear the awesome jester Santa hat, but it doesn't cover my whole head as zurg whee rofl

Practiced Healer

25,550 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
DarkHeroWolf
~Walks in shyly reaching a chair~ Hello? So.... Gaiaonline's invaded/contacted by alien life forms.... >.>

~Yup, arrived on Halloween. ^_^ Yay Zurg!
Overshadowed Destiny
I'm not patient either D=
That's why I took Danny's suggestion and cruise around the forums, do caroling at the stores, hand out gifts AND go around towns. But towns was annoying and LAGGY and half the time it froze D= so I gave up.

Towns isn't even loading for me... gonk

-Math
Nobodies posted here in a while so I figured that I should post something ninja
Happy Dec. 21st everyone!! 4laugh
Oh lord I have another person calling me captain o.- good heavens ah well XD I should get used to it.

Anyways I still only have 3 of the gifts... can you get more after you reach 8??
Overshadowed Destiny
Oh lord I have another person calling me captain o.- good heavens ah well XD I should get used to it.

Anyways I still only have 3 of the gifts... can you get more after you reach 8??

No worries Captain... blaugh

I've got around err...6 now.

I don't know, I hope you can... sweatdrop

-Math
I'm afraid I'm not gonna be on a lot this holiday... my brother is home T.T and I wanna spend time with him.

I take that back XD 3 people calll me that... no I was curious because one of my friends has all eight and we couldn't figure out why it wasn't giving her the first one again.

^^ so I shall talk to you laters?
Overshadowed Destiny
I'm afraid I'm not gonna be on a lot this holiday... my brother is home T.T and I wanna spend time with him.

I take that back XD 3 people calll me that... no I was curious because one of my friends has all eight and we couldn't figure out why it wasn't giving her the first one again.

^^ so I shall talk to you laters?

No worries, 'tis the time of year where it's nice to spend time with family... 3nodding

Strange... I'm going to have to try that out when I have the whole set... xp

Yep...see ya! *waves* smile

-Math
It's not letting me get anymore than 8...It won't even let me go shopping in the shops whee
DannyKen23
It's not letting me get anymore than 8...It won't even let me go shopping in the shops whee

Urgh... sounds annoying... gonk

-Math
It is because I want to get more of the stuff because I usually give some to my friends that missed out on the event, and I like to have some to sell at a later date gonk
(okay I lied, still here XD but the Wii is very tempting...)

I do the same D= I did it during halloween but it won't let us now? Ah well XD I have a bunch of the halloween stuff still wrapped so I can sell it laters D=
I think I have 3 extra Halloween things 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces