Just got finished eating dinner. Sooo I'm back biggrin
Aloria Neza

Hi! I just got back from doing my homework. sweatdrop
~Cotton Candy Pinstripe~
Aloria Neza

Welcome back hehe. What kind of homework?
Aloria Neza
~Cotton Candy Pinstripe~
Aloria Neza

Eh, Geometry. So far I'm doing good in the class, and the semester at that! (Though I'm in the upper classes it's tough.) Next semester though I'll have four acidemic classes so that means I'll end up with LOADS of homework. (Luckily, just about all my friends are taking the classes NOW, that I will be taking next semester. So if I had any trouble with anything I could ask them for help! heart )
~Cotton Candy Pinstripe~
Aloria Neza
~Cotton Candy Pinstripe~
Aloria Neza

Eh, Geometry. So far I'm doing good in the class, and the semester at that! (Though I'm in the upper classes it's tough.) Next semester though I'll have four acidemic classes so that means I'll end up with LOADS of homework. (Luckily, just about all my friends are taking the classes NOW, that I will be taking next semester. So if I had any trouble with anything I could ask them for help! heart )

Ah that'll be good then xp
Sorry about the delay in my reply! I got distracted by the market place.

I was wondering, have you heard anything about the 12 being punished by Mother rumor? People have been saying 11 said this.
Aloria Neza
~Cotton Candy Pinstripe~
Aloria Neza
~Cotton Candy Pinstripe~
Aloria Neza

I was wondering, have you heard anything about the 12 being punished by Mother rumor? People have been saying 11 said this.

So far I have not seen that rumor, though I have seen a post made by 11 that said HE was going to punish 12.
Though he has no power to do that within the duristiction(sp?) of Mother.
~Cotton Candy Pinstripe~
Aloria Neza
~Cotton Candy Pinstripe~
Aloria Neza
~Cotton Candy Pinstripe~
Aloria Neza

So far I have not seen that rumor, though I have seen a post made by 11 that said HE was going to punish 12.

Phew. That's good to hear.
If Mother were actually punishing 12 like people were saying- I would have to rethink a lot of things I believed.
Aww xp I just got told the way I have my avi set up, it makes it look like a real zurg family. biggrin
Aloria Neza
~Cotton Candy Pinstripe~
Aloria Neza
~Cotton Candy Pinstripe~
Aloria Neza

If Mother were actually punishing 12 like people were saying- I would have to rethink a lot of things I believed.

Yeah I haven't heard that 12 was being punished BUT I heard that 11 was being punished.
I'm not sure if that's true or not. confused
~Cotton Candy Pinstripe~
Aloria Neza
~Cotton Candy Pinstripe~
Aloria Neza
~Cotton Candy Pinstripe~
Aloria Neza

Yeah I haven't heard that 12 was being punished BUT I heard that 11 was being punished.

I hope 12 returns the PM I sent him soon. confused
Aloria Neza
~Cotton Candy Pinstripe~
Aloria Neza
~Cotton Candy Pinstripe~
Aloria Neza

I want to send him a PM asking if he can make this thread his 'Official' FanClub.
biggrin That would be nice. heart
~Cotton Candy Pinstripe~
Aloria Neza
~Cotton Candy Pinstripe~
Aloria Neza
~Cotton Candy Pinstripe~
Aloria Neza

I want to send him a PM asking if he can make this thread his 'Official' FanClub.

3nodding That would be nice.
Aloria Neza
~Cotton Candy Pinstripe~
Aloria Neza
~Cotton Candy Pinstripe~
Aloria Neza

3nodding That would be nice.

Yes it would, I sent him a message asking him if he could possibly do that. <3
Br right back I must take a shower. sweatdrop
Sorry about that. Hero's was on blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items