Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well...I changed the title...

you see...
Ive realized...I really like 12 but...well...Id rather be his friend. Mostly because well, we don't really know him...so, why is everybody saying they're in love with him? Sure he's cute and adorable but I mean, in love iwth a UFO you've never even really met?

in any case...I posted in 11's thread to find out why 12 was in trouble...although I didnt get 11 to talk about it someone else pointed out soething interesting...

12 is pretty shy and naive...maybe there is a reason...I mean..he could be REALLy REALLY young and all us gaians proposing love and such to him may have been what got him into trouble...

so let's back off a little...and just try to be friends, eh?
I mean...then no one gets hurt^.^
Although, I also get that it may be a friendly sort of love...but perhaps we should all make that clear^.^
hmmm....

it's alittle empty here in UFO 12's home...

I wonder if that's because people think he won't talk to him...which may or may not be true...hmmm....
and ufo 11 said it's "belivers" fault...I wonder where I can find them...I suppose they are an organiazation...maybe
^.^
this is so silly!
believers are all the people proposing to make peace with the aliens i think . Go to that explanation thread i gave you and check the links in the post, theres probably a thread or guild for them.
FOR THE GOOD OF #10! SIGN YOUR SELVES UP!!

Romantic Prophet

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

I do not know what to think.

Newbie Newb

#12 Has been my friend for as long as I can remember...and I want to hurt 11 for getting them in trouble!
Uh, i feel really stupid. Does any of the space ships actually talk back or did i just miss alot?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff