Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am a:

Research Subject 0.26086956521739 26.1% [ 12 ]
Zurg Nurse or Doctor 0.28260869565217 28.3% [ 13 ]
INFILTRATOR! 0.45652173913043 45.7% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
< 1 2 3

I am very interested in this. The Zurg army requires well-trained doctors and nurses who are able to stand the sight of (alien) blood. I may not be a Zurg, but I support them whole-heartedly.
HELP!!
wahmbulance I'M IN DIRE NEED OF TREATMENT FOR SUSPECTED STUPIDITY POISONING. wahmbulance

Alien Traveler

25,950 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
[ SLP ]
HELP!!
wahmbulance I'M IN DIRE NEED OF TREATMENT FOR SUSPECTED STUPIDITY POISONING. wahmbulance
A difficult condition to treat, I fear D:
Since I can't send the required PM, I'll just post why I want to be a nurse here.
Well, I wanted to show my support in a peaceful manner. That's why I'm not a member of any army or a rabid fan-girl...maybe just a little bit for 09, but I would never let that get in the way of my work xd
When I learned of 11 illness, I started a thread where others could post get well cards and caring notes 3nodding
Over the past year or so, I've acquired over 100 hours of volunteering at my local hospital. Mostly in filing, but that trait should come in a handy with new recruits and cases, I would think. I hope my skills can be put to use since I'm a hard worker and would like to be of service.
Alright, what happened to this thread? Don't you think this would be kinda crucial considering the...er...future event.

Original Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I'd love to be a nurse and support the Zurg Nation. I am strongly sided with the Zurg and would do anything for them (especially 11, he's my favorite).
This thread is dying. Time to bring it back up.

Edit, 1/1/07: Still dead. stare
I am lost how did all this zurg stuff come on and what is with all of the different ship numbres and different alien numbers!!!???

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff