Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am a:

Research Subject 0.26086956521739 26.1% [ 12 ]
Zurg Nurse or Doctor 0.28260869565217 28.3% [ 13 ]
INFILTRATOR! 0.45652173913043 45.7% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
< 1 2 3 >

(OOC -> Thanks Battty...call yeah later, Tell your husband I say hi!)
Now that the forum has gotten underway, I feel I can leave, Sailor, make sure members check the updated thread in the guild, and my two experiments, if you can find other willing subjects the Division will thankyou.
Lintra
(OOC -> Thanks Battty...call yeah later, Tell your husband I say hi!)
Now that the forum has gotten underway, I feel I can leave, Sailor, make sure members check the updated thread in the guild, and my two experiments, if you can find other willing subjects the Division will thankyou.

Ok,my lady.I am currently talking to graw.
HEAD NURSE ASSISTANT(s) (They are in charge when I am not online): xnayokox

She has power in this room, if there is a problem she will report to me, She will also screen applicatents. If She abuses her power, she will be demoted to experiment. That is all!

6,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hello. ^.^
am i ready to be tested on
any one here
Report for duty!

Alien Traveler

25,950 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Doctor Thilath, reporting for duties :}

my name will be up soon I hope o3o *drums fingers together*
Oh! I would love to be a nurse heart
May I please be one?
I believe I'd like to be a Nurse for this cause.
If nothing else I can save lives.

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Dearies Dearies! Give the head staff some time! Are we allowed to recruit out of Zurg nation? I'm sure Lintra will let you play a part....although she can be a tough little cooky....I have a secret! She's a very soft hearted person deep down....shhh don't let people know I told you! TOODLES MY LITTLE PETS!
Could I be a nurse please?
Flilipo
Dearies Dearies! Give the head staff some time! Are we allowed to recruit out of Zurg nation? I'm sure Lintra will let you play a part....although she can be a tough little cooky....I have a secret! She's a very soft hearted person deep down....shhh don't let people know I told you! TOODLES MY LITTLE PETS!
FLILIPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why must I always try to fix the messes you create! Well, I have some news, mitsuguri yagyu, will be deciding who gets in from now on..... That is all!
One more thing though....please ignour any of Flilipo's comments on here, he's an experiment gone wrong...I.E. He's a tad bit of a fruitcake.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff