Welcome to Gaia! ::

Let me guess, "Why don't the UFOs accept my friends request?" right?

What? 0.20338983050847 20.3% [ 12 ]
Hell no! 0.16949152542373 16.9% [ 10 ]
... 0.25423728813559 25.4% [ 15 ]
Ok yeah... 0.3728813559322 37.3% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*
eek *has seizure*
whee getting sooo~ tired, i'm gonna have to turn in
Hullo biggrin
I can't believe I was blocked out of the Zurg Nation thread... I was the nicest one to them...
They dun' like us. :[
Spazout
I can't believe I was blocked out of the Zurg Nation thread... I was the nicest one to them...

What did you expect? Everyone seems to be a lot more racist thanks to these new aliens skins... it's really quite controversial, actually. I should talk to somebody about it! xp
Revolution X
They dun' like us. :[
But blocking is never the answer... Their abusing the privelidge. Blocking is for the people that are harrasing you not just somebody not an alien in your thread... I could easily become an alien and they would have nothing wrong with me and never know I was a zombie...
EvilJello
Spazout

What did you expect? Everyone seems to be a lot more racist thanks to these new aliens skins... it's really quite controversial, actually. I should talk to somebody about it! xp
It just annoys me because I had quite a lot of posts in that thread and now they are just gone...
Spazout
It just annoys me because I had quite a lot of posts in that thread and now they are just gone...

Oh well, the admins/mods are probably just trying to create a conflict to emulate the hostility that happened before Thanksgiving came, anyway... it makes a lot of sense to do something stupid like this! domokun
Thanksgiving had no effect on the world's history... xd We would have still killed the indians in the end...
Spazout
Thanksgiving had no effect on the world's history... xd We would have still killed the indians in the end...

Hey, it's nicer than saying the moderators have gone nuts! sweatdrop
we will sneeze on them!
lightswitch rave!!!

rofl
Evil...jello...hm...jello jello jello...
Okay now I'm hungry. ._.;
Oi...everyone left. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas