Welcome to Gaia! ::

Let me guess, "Why don't the UFOs accept my friends request?" right?

What? 0.20338983050847 20.3% [ 12 ]
Hell no! 0.16949152542373 16.9% [ 10 ]
... 0.25423728813559 25.4% [ 15 ]
Ok yeah... 0.3728813559322 37.3% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

the system is down!!
Ugh as if the lycans moulting hair everywhere isn't bad enough, now we have to put up with random bodyparts littering the decks.
I'd advise you to go find yourselves a nice graveyard somewhere if you valuye your heads that is, the overlords plans for the humans does not concern you.
Deranged Hermit
Ugh as if the lycans moulting hair everywhere isn't bad enough, now we have to put up with random bodyparts littering the decks.
I'd advise you to go find yourselves a nice graveyard somewhere if you valuye your heads that is, the overlords plans for the humans does not concern you.

ill do that later!!

and since when did we have lycans?... eek
<(o.o< wink ^(o.o ^) (>o.o)>
Revolution X

kirbys! rofl
Scarlethunder
Deranged Hermit

ill do that later!!

Good question. xP
Scarlethunder
Revolution X

kirbys! rofl

Hur hur, not just any kirbys, dancing kirbys! xp
Revolution X
Scarlethunder
Deranged Hermit

ill do that later!!

Good question. xP

good thing lycans like fresh meat *o*;
Scarlethunder
Revolution X
Scarlethunder
Deranged Hermit

ill do that later!!

Good question. xP

D: I'm sure the lycan n00b wound't mind
DANCING ROBOTS KIRBYS
zerg obsessor
Scarlethunder
Revolution X
Scarlethunder
Deranged Hermit

ill do that later!!

Good question. xP

D: I'm sure the lycan n00b wound't mind

i wonder if lycan n00b brains are better than human n00b brains...
Scarlethunder
Deranged Hermit

ill do that later!!

If you wander around im sure you'll spot some of the disgusting half-breed hairy meat sacks that have been trying to gain 11's attention.
Deranged Hermit
Scarlethunder
Deranged Hermit

ill do that later!!

If you wander around im sure you'll spot some of the disgusting half-breed hairy meat sacks that have been trying to gain 11's attention.

there not lycans there just dramallama lammas!

silly misinformed aliens!

brains are for zombies rofl
dramallama
Revolution X
dramallama

AAAHH

A LYCAN!!

oh...wait
4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items