Welcome to Gaia! ::

OK FORGET WHAT I SAID i cant get into towns either. also if i ever missple things i am sorry. i am as literate as i can be but i am inflicted with dyslexia. but i shall povail and try my best for 11 dono.
anamayus
ok meant up in 001009 area 6. we shall meet up there.

your not there. meanie. you abondoned me!
anamayus
OK FORGET WHAT I SAID i cant get into towns either. also if i ever missple things i am sorry. i am as literate as i can be but i am inflicted with dyslexia. but i shall povail and try my best for 11 dono.

I SUGGEST YOU SPELLCHECK YOUR MESSAGES USING A PROGRAM SUCH AS MICROSOFT WORD BEFORE POSTING THEM. OTHERWISE YOU APOLOGY IS NOT HONEST.
anamayus

I can spell check you if you want. cool
*prevail

and such.
i'm sorry! i was trying to talk but my chat bubbles would not show up! i was trying to get into the other chat thing cause i could talk in there but you couldn't figure it out... i'm sorrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!
i would use MS word but im useing an old laptop so it slows down the internet drasticly. and thanks Eryphil but it would anoy the both of us with the amount of time im posting. and most times i want to post as quickly as posable. but thanks for the concern
GOOD, GOOD.
IT IS GREAT THAT 11 HAS SUCH LOYAL SERVAN... I MEAN.. FOLLOWERS.
xd
[xNPCx] Shlerp
GOOD, GOOD.
IT IS GREAT THAT 11 HAS SUCH LOYAL SERVANTS... I MEAN.. FOLLOWERS.
xd

WHAT DO YOU MEAN FOLLOWERS. WE ARE SERVENTS. WE WILL ASIST LORD 11 DONO IN ANY WAY POSABLE. twisted
BE IT SERVANT, FOLLOWER OR OTHERWISE, I AM WHAT EVER OUR ALMIGHTY OVERLORD 11 COMMANDS ME TO BE.
HAPPY TO SEE SUCH COMPLIANCE. biggrin
so any ideas on how to rally troops for 11 dono's army

Friendly Explorer

Hello all. ninja
I shall do only as you order, sir, if only to protect our Master, UFO 11.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff