Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hurray for Meat Shields!
Ok, we need a plan of action. We should meet in towns and disscuss. Anamayus, since your doing alot of the orginizing and getting us raiders together, what do you think we should do once we get there?
[.Amaya.]

acctully, i like 02... he doesn't deserve to be yelled at by 11 all the time. thats 11's only flaw

OVERLORD 11 HAS NO FLAWS.
EVEN IF HE DID, IT IS NOT OUR PLACE TO THINK IT LET ALONE SAY IT.
SIR YES SIR! REPORTING FOR DUTY!
Those who support 12 and 02 and 09 do have reasons to be annoyed at 11 though. 3nodding

Due to his beating them up and such!
can me be un Army member?
XD i know but we still must efend 11 honer. oh and if you want to join the army this is the wrong thread.
Violet Carson
can me be un Army member?

ERROR
you must request to be a member in overlord 11's recruiting thread
so up to the main bisness. ANY PLANS TO HELP IMPORVE DEFENCE? OR TO INSOME WAY DISTILL FEAR IN THE G.I.B.
anamayus
so up to the main bisness. ANY PLANS TO HELP IMPORVE DEFENCE? OR TO INSOME WAY DISTILL FEAR IN THE G.I.B.

/coughcough i repeat myself.

Ok, we need a plan of action. We should meet in towns and disscuss. Anamayus, since your doing alot of the orginizing and getting us raiders together, what do you think we should do once we get there?
Towns isn't working on this comp. xD

I know this suggestion will sound weird, but if you type in a literate manner it will cause respect for this army to sky rocket!!

3nodding

I am glad to see that many members are typing literately. But there are still the rebellious few!
No I'm fine.But thanks anyways
ok meant up in 001009 area 6. we shall meet up there.
anamayus

I SHALL BUILD A COLLECTION OF ZURG EMOTICONS. IT SHALL TEMPORARILY BLIND THE GIB AGENTS WITH FEAR AND AWE.

Hallowed Pumpkin

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Person of Interest 200
WIENER SHNITZEL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers