Welcome to Gaia! ::

WE THE ARMY OF ZERG WISH TO TAKE AND DESTROY ANY THREAT THAT COMES IN ARE WAY. BUT TO DO SO WE NEED HELPFULL ZURGYANS TO HELP US PIN POINT ANY THREAT. I HOPE FOR ANY HELP FROM ZURGS TO DEFEND OVERLORD AND MASTER 11 DONO. THANKS
due to the help of admiral zurgs we have already stoped one attack on the mother ship against pirates who were beaten easily. the other main hits are
G.I.B.
BELIVERS

each have false ideals of the zurgs. he must rise and beat them
Leave the Believers alone.

They have come to an agreeance with Overlord 11 that if they do not post in his glorious subforum there could be an agreement come between them.
Alien Raider [ SLP ]
REPORTING FOR DUTY.
ERYPHILL THIS IS A DEFENCEIVE THEREAD. AS LONG AS THEY POSE NO THREAT THEN IT SHALL BE OK. HOWEVER THE G.I.B. HAVE NO DEFENCE but duely noted
[ SLP ]
Alien Raider [ SLP ]
REPORTING FOR DUTY.

welcome i hope we can work together to defeat any foes of 11 dono
REPORTING FOR DUTY, SIR!
Eryphil
Leave the Believers alone.

They have come to an agreeance with Overlord 11 that if they do not post in his glorious subforum there could be an agreement come between them.

*salutes officer*

YES MA'AM.
anamayus
ERYPHILL THIS IS A DEFENCEIVE THEREAD. AS LONG AS THEY POSE NO THREAT THEN IT SHALL BE OK. HOWEVER THE G.I.B. HAVE NO DEFENCE

I do not know much information on the GIB.

I just figured to let you guys know that don't bother the Believers until after the negotiations are over!!

We do not want to anger our Overlord by acting like n00bs do we?
[.Amaya.]
REPORTING FOR DUTY, SIR!

welcome and thanks. we still need more people to serch the threads to sight atttacks. many of the fans of the incompitent 02 have been activly against us sicnce 11 advised 02 to shut up before he said somthing stupid.....
well. say somthing stupider.
Eryphil
anamayus
ERYPHILL THIS IS A DEFENCEIVE THEREAD. AS LONG AS THEY POSE NO THREAT THEN IT SHALL BE OK. HOWEVER THE G.I.B. HAVE NO DEFENCE

I do not know much information on the GIB.

I just figured to let you guys know that don't bother the Believers until after the negotiations are over!!

We do not want to anger our Overlord by acting like n00bs do we?

well said Eryphil but we know well that the GIB are against us. but true belivers are not exactly a treat. i retract my statment. if they attack 11 then thry ear not belivers. sweatdrop but there are many 02 lovers who could attack thinking about it. and 12 followers to. 11 was advised both to reatian an apropreat manner when they fell out of line.
we still need help. we need help to find and destroy threats
anamayus
we still need help. we need help to find and destroy threats

I AM PATROLLING THE UFO 11 SUBFORUM AS WE SPEAK. I SHALL BOMB THE PROFILE'S OF ANY THREATS I FIND.
anamayus
[.Amaya.]
REPORTING FOR DUTY, SIR!

welcome and thanks. we still need more people to serch the threads to sight atttacks. many of the fans of the incompitent 02 have been activly against us sicnce 11 advised 02 to shut up before he said somthing stupid.....
well. say somthing stupider.

acctully, i like 02... he doesn't deserve to be yelled at by 11 all the time. thats 11's only flaw
robotic gopher -zzzt- wishing to join your allieeeeeeee-zzzt-nce

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces