• Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Zachly R Merrow
Astera_Renata
Zachly R Merrow
Astera_Renata
Zachly R Merrow
O.O There's a six flags in Canada! Whyyyyyyyyyyyy!

~Bwa? O.o

The original six flags is in Texas. It's a theme park... it's in Quebec I think. There are six flags over Texas; Spanish, France, Mexico, Texas, United States of America, Confederate. What you ya'll have two?

~We have one closer than Quebec! My grandma took my siblings just, like, a month ago. 3nodding But I don't know about the flags, that's interesting.

*tear* I don't wanna share with non-existant Canadian. When I was little the Six flags I went to was the only one. The six flags are all the flags any country put over Texas. Texas was it's own country at one point and thats the only reason it count.

What's the name of the biggest ride in your park? btw, Everything is bigger in Texas.

~Well, blame your Six Flags, then. They're the ones who sold out your childhood memories. xp

I have no idea, I've never been there. sweatdrop

Practiced Healer

25,550 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Zachly R Merrow
Astera_Renata
Zachly R Merrow
I'm in Tejas... or as you would know it Texas. The lone star state... don't mess with Texas. Our weather variation is amazing... as the saying goes "Don't like the weather in Texas.. wait five minutes" We can go to from a sunny afternoon to a down pour without warning. One day it'll be 27 degrees and the next it'll be 18.

rofl Liez oll Liez rofl

I'm not fond of Canadian bacon? And they call us fat. You with your donuts and bacon?

~I think our weather's pretty steady most of the time. It's just in spring and fall that you'll get big changes day-to-day. 3nodding

j00 know itz tru! scream xd

Yeah, but we're always out ice-fishing and fighting polar bears and collecting maple syrup, so we burn that stuff right off. ^_~

*lear* Collecting something that fattening causes you to burn fat? LIES!

~That's totally how it works, yo! Why do you think they ate that junk back then? 'Cause it was so hard to get it! And is! Mah!

Practiced Healer

25,550 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
~Song> I thought they sent 'em to New Zealand, too? Ah well, all I learned of that part of our history I learned from History Bites. ^^

I have an uncle in New Zealand somewheres. He sent me a book that was 'The 12 Days of Christmas in New Zealand', and had animals lounging on beaches. 3nodding

Dangerous Genius

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Astera_Renata
Zachly R Merrow
Astera_Renata
Zachly R Merrow
Astera_Renata
Zachly R Merrow
O.O There's a six flags in Canada! Whyyyyyyyyyyyy!

~Bwa? O.o

The original six flags is in Texas. It's a theme park... it's in Quebec I think. There are six flags over Texas; Spanish, France, Mexico, Texas, United States of America, Confederate. What you ya'll have two?

~We have one closer than Quebec! My grandma took my siblings just, like, a month ago. 3nodding But I don't know about the flags, that's interesting.

*tear* I don't wanna share with non-existant Canadian. When I was little the Six flags I went to was the only one. The six flags are all the flags any country put over Texas. Texas was it's own country at one point and thats the only reason it count.

What's the name of the biggest ride in your park? btw, Everything is bigger in Texas.

~Well, blame your Six Flags, then. They're the ones who sold out your childhood memories. xp

~Blame, Canada!~

Ace Fairy

Zachly R Merrow
But the circus is cool! And that doesn't make us any less siblings, unless you're bitter because you miss your big sis?

My computer says you spelled honors wrong. Haha. How do you do honours for a country? There are a lot of people and so many of them help the country, right? And what's Guy Fawkes?

We do fireworks in the name of the war... I guess since neither of you ever really had a war. *shrug* You know like that cannon shots? We like explosions? burning_eyes

The circus may be cool, but it means we don't see you anymore. You get what I mean.

Well, it's the Queen's honours list thing. I'm not sure exactly how it works. All I know is that a friend's dad got one for Queen's birthday this year. It's mostly people who have done something of note, be it sports, writing etc. Her dad was in the airforce, so I guess he got it for that.
Guy Fawkes is when he tried to blow up the Houses of Parliment. You know, on the fifth of November?

Explosions are fun. Although we almost got no fireworks this year. emo

Astera: That's what I mean about juvenille delinquents. We got all the petty theives and so forth.
That book. It's weird. All I can remember is the 'Pukeko in a punga tree' line.

Dangerous Genius

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Song_of_fire
Zachly R Merrow
But the circus is cool! And that doesn't make us any less siblings, unless you're bitter because you miss your big sis?

My computer says you spelled honors wrong. Haha. How do you do honours for a country? There are a lot of people and so many of them help the country, right? And what's Guy Fawkes?

We do fireworks in the name of the war... I guess since neither of you ever really had a war. *shrug* You know like that cannon shots? We like explosions? burning_eyes

The circus may be cool, but it means we don't see you anymore. You get what I mean.

Well, it's the Queen's honours list thing. I'm not sure exactly how it works. All I know is that a friend's dad got one for Queen's birthday this year. It's mostly people who have done something of note, be it sports, writing etc. Her dad was in the airforce, so I guess he got it for that.
Guy Fawkes is when he tried to blow up the Houses of Parliment. You know, on the fifth of November?

Explosions are fun. Although we almost got no fireworks this year. emo

Astera: That's what I mean about juvenille delinquents. We got all the petty theives and so forth.
That book. It's weird. All I can remember is the 'Pukeko in a punga tree' line.

Come to the circus? Everyone's invited!~~~~ srsly

Oh, so I guess a lot of people do get them. That's cool! I would have know if you said fifth of november... though probably just because of V. That movie had some nice explosions. :3

We almost got rained out on the forth of july... that's a first. Usually we go on a fire ban. No fires allowed. *nod nod* It gets that not here that a little fire burns down blocks. We are usually in a drought this time of year and get brush fires and the like. Brush fires look awesome... except well you know.

Dangerous Genius

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I think I'll stay on Edmund's side what about you guys?

Ace Fairy

Edmund, though I'm seeing if the rule of three applies to these quests as well. (That 3k is going to hurt though)

Practiced Healer

25,550 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Zachly R Merrow
Astera_Renata
Zachly R Merrow
Astera_Renata
Zachly R Merrow

~Blame, Canada!~

~Fine then! I shall alert the Canadian border services that they should never, ever let you in here. xp Even when the US gets blown up. 'Cause you know it's coming. xp xp xp

Practiced Healer

25,550 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Zachly R Merrow
I think I'll stay on Edmund's side what about you guys?

~The Order of the Orchid! Edmund forever!!! heart 3nodding

Practiced Healer

25,550 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Song_of_fire
Edmund, though I'm seeing if the rule of three applies to these quests as well. (That 3k is going to hurt though)

~Buh? I only did the three for Edmund, so it was a petty 1.5k 3nodding Are you doing both? Gasp!

Dangerous Genius

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Edmund's losing pretty badly right now... cry

Dangerous Genius

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Astera_Renata
Zachly R Merrow
Astera_Renata
Zachly R Merrow
Astera_Renata
Zachly R Merrow

~Blame, Canada!~

~Fine then! I shall alert the Canadian border services that they should never, ever let you in here. xp Even when the US gets blown up. 'Cause you know it's coming. xp xp xp

But that songs pretty funny... sweatdrop I've been to Canada. (I was like 5 at the time) I'd have to go to Mexico if we were blown up... honestly if we were blown up I don't think Canada would take us anyway. No one's that stupid anyway, attacking the US is like waking a sleeping dragon. We's goes crazyz!

Dangerous Genius

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Everyone hates US! ... which may be surprising that in as world wide vote we are only the second most hated country. France is the most. Even France hates France.

Ace Fairy

Astera_Renata
Song_of_fire

~Buh? I only did the three for Edmund, so it was a petty 1.5k 3nodding Are you doing both? Gasp!

Yes, I'm such a pack rat.
Oh well. I think I may go support him on my other accounts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff