.xXDarkVampireKitXx.
kit_katz_rock
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.
kit_katz_rock
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.

maby something is gona happen.. humm
I sure hope so...

*sigh*

im kinda hopeing he's gona tell who he loves soon.. i want to know who it is.. rofl
I think everyone is wondering that...I hope that whoever 11 is in love with returns those feelings of affection...

If they don't, I'll beat 'em to a pulp. D:<

lol you wouldent be the only one to do that.. there are lots of girls who would beat that person up.
Yes, can't deny that...wow..I just got a funny image in my head of 11 sicking the whole ZN on whoever denied his love.. xD
kit_katz_rock
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.
kit_katz_rock
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.
kit_katz_rock
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.

maby something is gona happen.. humm
I sure hope so...

*sigh*

im kinda hopeing he's gona tell who he loves soon.. i want to know who it is.. rofl
I think everyone is wondering that...I hope that whoever 11 is in love with returns those feelings of affection...

lol you wouldent be the only one to do that.. there are lots of girls who would beat that person up.
Yes, can't deny that...wow..I just got a funny image in my head of 11 sicking the whole ZN on whoever denied his love.. xD

eek omg i could just see all of them geting love sickness... i could just see 06 and 05... now that i would have to see!

Eloquent Inquisitor

9,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.
kit_katz_rock
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.
kit_katz_rock
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.

eek omg i could just see all of them geting love sickness... i could just see 06 and 05... now that i would have to see!
I can't imagine those two ever falling in love with someone! D: But of course that's the same thing I thought about 11...until his most recent post..

11 has me confused...on his last post where he stated that he's in love, his cough seemed to be gone...so maybe he's cured, but still wants to love someone?
kit_katz_rock
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.
kit_katz_rock
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.
kit_katz_rock
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.

I can't imagine those two ever falling in love with someone! D: But of course that's the same thing I thought about 11...until his most recent post..

11 has me confused...on his last post where he stated that he's in love, his cough seemed to be gone...so maybe he's cured, but still wants to love someone?

yah i gess that is true... but the million dollor question is who.. eek wait a min...
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.
kit_katz_rock
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.
kit_katz_rock
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.

yah i gess that is true... but the million dollor question is who.. eek wait a min...
User Image
User Image

Nah, Mother has taken him to be "fix" *coughneutercough* He can never love someone, he's too evil.

User Image
User Image

Eloquent Inquisitor

9,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
mischeivious_lil_kitsune
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.
kit_katz_rock
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.
kit_katz_rock
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.

User Image
User Image

Nah, Mother has taken him to be "fix" *coughneutercough* He can never love someone, he's too evil.

User Image
User Image
You shouldn't assume such things, Kitsune..
*Curls up and falls asleep*

Eloquent Inquisitor

9,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.
*Curls up and falls asleep*
*puts a blanket over her, then heads over to another corner to sit and think*
kit_katz_rock
mischeivious_lil_kitsune
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.
kit_katz_rock
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

You can never know. rolleyes

User Image
User Image

Eloquent Inquisitor

9,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
mischeivious_lil_kitsune
kit_katz_rock
mischeivious_lil_kitsune
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.
kit_katz_rock
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
Especially with 11, who constantly keeps us all in suspense..

..y'know...I think he enjoys it! xD
kit_katz_rock
mischeivious_lil_kitsune
kit_katz_rock
mischeivious_lil_kitsune
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

Yea, I just think he's torturing us.

User Image
User Image

Eloquent Inquisitor

9,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
mischeivious_lil_kitsune
kit_katz_rock
mischeivious_lil_kitsune
kit_katz_rock
mischeivious_lil_kitsune
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
And what torture it is!

I can't wait to find out who he's in love with! <---About the billionth time I've said that... -.-
kit_katz_rock
mischeivious_lil_kitsune
kit_katz_rock
mischeivious_lil_kitsune
kit_katz_rock
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
And what torture it is!

I can't wait to find out who he's in love with! <---About the billionth time I've said that... -.-

*wakes up and points at katz* yah what she says!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff