Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am a dedicated member to UFO 11, but do you guys not realize his current condition? He is very sick, as I said before, not lovesick.
Gosh. .__.

Eloquent Inquisitor

9,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Fairy_Kali_Fairy
Our supreme overlord may be sick. We should have the medical staff of ICPD, the higher ranks of GiB, and Mother come look at him.

He may also be overcome with love. But it is better to be safe then sorry. If he is sick it is better for him to be helped so that he may live and find love than to be sick and die looking for it.
11 has clearly stated that he is not sick. Perhaps it's best to listen to him...
[NPC] alien_ufo_11
Lintra
11, I am a faithful follower, of your army, and you are a worthy leader....BUT!
You should prove yourself to your potentional females first! It is terriable that women are throwing themselves at you for your title ALONE! PROVE TO US THAT YOU ARE WORTHY OF OUR ATTENTION AS WOMEN!
Come on girls, I speak from experiance, a guy who demands for a women to prove herself is nothing but trouble.... I will follow 11, BUT I REFUSE TO BE ANOTHER LUSTSICK FOOL!

You are correct. I have done much wrong. I did not understand gaian customs, and I acted with poor judgement. I will disband my harem and disburse the line. I did not mean to insult your female kind. My apologies... *cough*

gonk NO! NOT THE HAREM!!

Please, 11! We love being in your army and harem! It has brought us much joy!

crying
11, if you want peace, maybe you should think first of clearing your ignore list, and making peace with those on it. 3nodding

Alien Traveler

25,950 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Lintra
Alien Invader Thilath
I'm appaled you you would say such things!

Not only has he proved his worth as a military commander, but he has shown us his softer side, here and now.

His personality, if you have been fortunate enough to experience it, is both humorous and full of strength.
If you ask me, plenty is known of Master 11.
At least..to me.

As I said before, I admire him as a Leader.... and I feel he is extremly cunning. But I will not let my guard down! He may be those things, BUT they can also be words...tell me has he committed to anyone of you yet?
Of course he has not yet.
Love is a lengthy process to go through...

[NPC]Alien_ufo_11
You are correct. I have done much wrong. I did not understand gaian customs, and I acted with poor judgement. I will disband my harem and disburse the line. I did not mean to insult your female kind. My apologies... *cough*

no no NO! What insulting have you done! There is no reason to appologize! Please 11, please do not feel bad...

will you not speak with me?
11 what is going on are you dying please dont die. crying

What is happening? are you ok? you seem to be planning ALOT.

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Deranged Hermit
[NPC] alien_ufo_11
I have seen the errors of my way. I will no longer harm anyone, including my siblings. I will not use Zurg Nation to bring conflict to this world.

The true meaning of power is not world domination. It is love!
Nothing is more powerful than love.. nothing! *cough*

Love means peace, peace means disbanding the army, no army means we have no defence against those attacking us. Gaians are willful and make their own decisions based upon emotions epecially those of fear and anger. With all the fear and anger comes hatred and his hatred will not be overcome by love, look into the history of humans and you can see this.
So in the end they will take over the Zurg Nation either killing us all or keeping us as slaves.

gaian yoda wisdom
[NPC] alien_ufo_11
Lintra
You should prove yourself to your potentional females first! It is terriable that women are throwing themselves at you for your title ALONE! PROVE TO US THAT YOU ARE WORTHY OF OUR ATTENTION AS WOMEN!
Come on girls, I speak from experiance, a guy who demands for a women to prove herself is nothing but trouble.... I will follow 11, BUT I REFUSE TO BE ANOTHER LUSTSICK FOOL!

Thankyou (slightly surprised by the notice)
Yeah, not sick. There was never a sudden change in personality.
And we never here him constantly cough.
Does this have to do something with the Gvirus? scream
An interesting turn of events...! Maybe we can finally talk, 11... you and us Believers? wink
[NPC] alien_ufo_11
Lintra

My master Sheshira in support of you has turned Zurg and made me turn Zurg as well...

She wishes she could be here right now to salute you...

Plus she wishes to give you some ricola for your cough or a Zurgian equivalent...

She says she does a "telepathic salute and support" for 11
*Taking information. ninja
Hay guys what rhymes with drama?

YOU GOT IT, LLAMA!

dramallama

Don't take 11 so seriously. :O !

I mean, if he is being SO serious...Why is he coughing so much? Love bug got his throat scratchy? wink

Dapper Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[NPC] alien_ufo_11

Dear eleven, what if some wish to stay in your harem? Will you push them away?
[NPC] alien_ufo_11
Lintra

*gasps* wow....time IS moving very quickly in here!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff