Welcome to Gaia! ::

[NPC] alien_ufo_11
I have seen the errors of my way. I will no longer harm anyone, including my siblings. I will not use Zurg Nation to bring conflict to this world.

The true meaning of power is not world domination. It is love!
Nothing is more powerful than love.. nothing! *cough*

LEADER?

What of the Nation? What of the cause!?
[NPC] alien_ufo_11
I have seen the errors of my way. I will no longer harm anyone, including my siblings. I will not use Zurg Nation to bring conflict to this world.

11 I respect your choice either way but I dont feel you should change because people want you to but only if you want to.

so if you truely wish to do so then I accept it and support you heart
[NPC] alien_ufo_11

..you were evil?
it amazing how thigns change quickly....

Codebreaking Cosmonaut

[NPC] alien_ufo_11

... No way...

And it's not in bold!

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
I need some popcorn and soda!
I gotta wait this one out!
I would love to see who he picks (Or doesn't pick) after all this sucking up. Whee!

Eloquent Inquisitor

9,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Genshikenkun
kit_katz_rock
[NPC] alien_ufo_11

No caps lock!

Amazing!

Have you truley changed your ways? It's almost unbelievable...but I won't put anything past you, my lord!
A surprising turn of events if this is true OVER LORD 11! I am proud of you! I will follow in your foot steps! heart xd
Yes, quite a dramatic change! It makes me so happy that he wants to find love, somone to share life with. :3
[NPC] alien_ufo_11

His heart is softening far too much. I do not want to see his accomplishements of war have suddenly no value o.o This better not mean the end of the ZN... I already miss his old self... and the cap locks... the wanting a wife was enough. But now living for love is ridiculous! Though I do not question my master and positively agree to what he thinks right.
He's just going to get sicker from all of the insane quoting in this forum >_x
I think he needs a healer or pain-killers or something! Don't just stand there, someone do something!
If this is true we should tell the Believers and G.I.B... I pray that this is not due to your sickness OVERLORD! Please tell us your being serious!
PLEASE LET ME SHARE MY LOVE WITH YOU ELEVEN. T____T

I AM ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU.
Alien Invader Thilath
I'm appaled you you would say such things!

Not only has he proved his worth as a military commander, but he has shown us his softer side, here and now.

His personality, if you have been fortunate enough to experience it, is both humorous and full of strength.
If you ask me, plenty is known of Master 11.
At least..to me.

As I said before, I admire him as a Leader.... and I feel he is extremly cunning. But I will not let my guard down! He may be those things, BUT they can also be words...tell me has he committed to anyone of you yet?

Aged Gaian

I agree with Song_of_Fire.

This love is great, but your health. Please be careful #11. =3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out