Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newzpop Reporta Tyro Bong
You help-izzle meh out against Zurg Nation, and Ah help ya wit recipes. Sound-izzle good? wink

05 is part of zurg nation, he's our chef, so he's not gonna' help you.
Also, why do you izzle so much?
*is confuzzled*
I, personally, like this:

Gaian Soup:

::2 or more Gaians
::3 types of Vegatables
::2 cups of water
and
::1 more Gaian for measure.

Mence all items and put in a pot full of water. Heat the soup for a hour and enjoy.
twisted twisted

O.G. Gaian

GaiaBurgers!

makes 8 burgers

Ingredients:
2 lbs. Ground gaian meat(can be replaced with ground chicken, turkey, or beef)
8 burger buns
onion salt
OPTIONAL
-Cheese
-Ketchup
-mustard
-onions
-pickles
-mayonaisse
-relish
-tomato
-lettuce
-Ect.....

Divide the ground gaian meat into 8 patties. place patties on grill or frying pan. sprinkle with onion salt for yummy seasoning! Once the bottom is nice and brown, flip and repeat. keep it on the heat untill you have reached the desired level (rare, medium-rare, well-done, ect...). Place cheese on top now, if desired, leaving the heat low to help the cheese melt a bit. Place on buns, add other additional toppings if desired, and serve!
Jade Swiftwind
I dont see why you want to gather recipies number 5. Though some are quite interesting, you should know that it would be dangerous to eat a Gaian, Same can be true for the Aliens once human.

We have a complex system created by our Admin like gods[or is it God like admins? HAH!]. I think I mentioned something in a past thread about that.

Moreover I think you have a likeing to Cows more than human meat. I have seen you abduct Gaians and then returned them. But cows.. Not a one.

Which isnt bad. I can give you quite a few Beef recipies. Plant life is not too bad for eating either.

And if you are dying for a taste of us. I can give you a jar of Toenail clippings and a few clippings of my hair. heart

They have actually said they are disgusted by the thought of eating the mighty bovine. It was Farmer Bill that returned them to seclusion, away from Gaian eyes.

GuardianAmy's Fangirl

Enduring UFO

23,575 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
Mushroom Gaian (mushroom chicken, and yes I really do eat this)

2 cans cream of mushroom
2 cups white rice
4-8 gaian legs, de-boned. Can be substituted with chicken breast
Croutons (optional)

Preheat your oven to 425'F.
Brown gaian legs in a skillet with your prefered seasonings. I like to use garlic and chicken seasoning. While you do that, boil water to cook the rice until soft and fluffy. After browning your Gaian legs, put them into an oven safe casserole dish and pour the cream of mushroom soup over it. I also like to spread crushed croutons over the top for a crispy coating. Then bake for about 25-30 mins or until all the pink inside the meat is gone. Shouldn't bleed when pierced, but should be moist. Spoon out meat onto a pile of rice and pour on some of the mushroom gravy we made with the Gaian legs. Enjoy!!! Goes well with roasted corn.
[NPC] alien_ufo_05
Need new recipes for Zurg army. Please help! whee

heart heart heart

Why aren't you talking in caps any more?
Gaia Head Soup:

you will need:

3 gaians
A blender
Very pointy looking spoon
knife

Ingredients:

Ramen noodles
Gaian Blood(for a thick and hearty broth!)
Vegetables
seasoning of choice

Prepare Victim(best if alive) by dipping them in olive oil and add seasonings on top. While it is still breathing, shave all hair from its head. With a very pointy and scary spoon(to strike fear into victim, which adds a nice flavor of adrenaline) saw off top of head, revealing the brain. Remove brain and maranate in olive oil with seasonings of choice(onion and basil work best). Slice an incision into gaian's side, and drain it of blood. Remove organs, and set aside. Now that your gaian is successfully empty, let body sit in a pan and add more olive oil.
Bring blood to boil in a medium sized pot. In a seperate bowl, combine brain and internal organs and blend to a paste-like consistancy. Add gaian-paste to blood. Put this mixture into the empty head of gaian and place top of head back into place. Serve immediatly with gaian's dressed in clothes of choice.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Oh god, there must be... something... wrong with me! domokun

Gaian Tamales

50 dried corn husks
1/2 cup vegetable shortening
4 cups Masa Harina®
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups chicken or beef stock

Rinse and soak the corn husks in hot water until they are pliable, preferably overnight. Drain water from husks and use immediately. If the points had not been cut off before packaging, cut them off now.

With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat shortening until it is light and fluffy. Alternately mix in Masa Harina®, baking powder and salt with the stock until a firm dough is formed. The dough should be moist but not wet.

If the husks are small, place two husks together, with smooth side up. Spread a thin layer of dough (about 2 tablespoons) over an area about 3 inches square in the center of the husk(s). Place 1 tablespoon of preferred filling, then 1 tablespoon of sauce, on top of the dough. Fold the long sides of the husk over the dough, then fold the tips over the center, and tie shut with a thin strip of husk.

Place the tamales upright in the top of a large steamer, and cook until the dough separates easily from the husk (about 1 to 1 1/2 hours). Do not let the husks touch the water. Check the pot every 15 minutes to determine if more water is needed. This recipe makes 25 tamales.

The meat filling:
Pork with Roasted Tomatillo Sauce Filling
15 green tomatillos
4 to 6 serrano chiles
1/2 onion
1/4 cup water
2 tablespoons cilantro leaves
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
Salt, to taste
5 cups water
2 pounds pork loin
1 whole large onion
1 teaspoon Mexican oregano
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon Maggi® seasoning

Remove husks from tomatillos; rinse under cool water. Dry tomatillos with a paper towel. Roast the whole tomatillos, chiles and the 1/2 onion on a hot griddle over medium heat until they blister and brown slightly, about 10 minutes. Do not burn. Grind roasted ingredients in a blender with the 1/4 cup water, being careful not to over-blend. Add rinsed cilantro leaves and pulse the blender about three times.

Heat oil in a heavy skillet. Add tomatillo sauce, and simmer for about 7 minutes. Adjust salt.

Bring water to boil in a heavy pot. Add pork and the whole onion, reduce heat to medium-high, and boil for 1 hour. Mix in the oregano, minced garlic and Maggi® seasoning; simmer for 30 minutes more. Let cool; shred pork. Set stock aside to use in tamale dough. Prepare sauce and use over tamales. Steam as per instructions. Fills 25 tamales.

Substitute pork for Gaian rump roast that being the thigh portion of a Gaian...

Wikipedia: Tamales
You should make Gaia Quesadillas!

Familiar Lunatic

I like a nice GDer hash.

You basically take a bunch of GDers - 5 will do, but if you haven't got 5, then just whatever you have around - then dice them up,Then you take some dirtmeat (they call 'em 'potatoes' or 'moles' around here - 7 or 8 should do,) and chop them up into little cubes. Then you take the the whole mess, put it in a bowl, and marinated it in liquified Chatterboxer. 3nodding Yummy!

Add a tongue of EDer across the top to be fancy. Careful, though, they can be sharp.

Friendly Visitor

26,675 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • The Edgiest 250
Arch-Omega
Newzpop Reporta Tyro Bong
You help-izzle meh out against Zurg Nation, and Ah help ya wit recipes. Sound-izzle good? wink

05 is part of zurg nation, he's our chef, so he's not gonna' help you.
Also, why do you izzle so much?
*is confuzzled*

Haaaay. Yer nut 05. So, dun answer-izzle for him, kthx.

And Ah IZZLE cuz Ah IZZLE, ya get-izzle et? KAY? OOOKAAAY~

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Recipe Created By: Robbie
Serves: 4 - 6
Prep. Time: 3:30

3 - 5 lbs. pork spare ribs OR baby back ribs (see note)
salt water - as needed
1 med. onion - chopped
4 cloves garlic - chopped
1/2 cup butter OR margarine
1 cup water
1 cup tomato ketchup
1 cup barbeque sauce
1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
1/4 cup packed brown sugar OR molasses
1 lemon - juice of
1 Tbls. Worcestershire sauce
1 Tbls. seasoned salt
1 tsp. liquid smoke (see Notes, below)
salt and pepper - to taste

-Place ribs in a large pot, cover with salted water, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat to low and simmer for 1 hour, or until meat is tender, but not falling off the bone; drain and place ribs in a sealable dish; set aside.
-In a saucepan over medium-high heat, sauté the onion and garlic in butter until the onion is tender, about 3 minutes; remove from heat and pour into a blender.
-Add remaining ingredients to blender and puree for 1 minute, then pour back into the saucepan.
-Bring contents of the pan to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally; remove from heat.
-Pour sauce over ribs, cover, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
-Grill ribs over moderately hot coals or a medium-high flame, basting with the sauce and turning often, until well browned.
Notes: Liquid Smoke is a natural flavoring used to add a smoky flavor to foods. The product is produced by burning hardwood chips and condensing the smoke into a liquid form. It is readily available in the U.S. in the spice or condiment aisle of a grocery store. There is no substitute for this ingredient; if you don't have it, simply omit it.

NOTE: Substitute pork for adult Gaians or for the delicacy of baby gaians
lol, baby back ribs.

Friendly Citizen

A Chrismas Gaian Recipe.. How about it?
Christmas Cookies Gaian to Alien smile
You will need:
* One Full Gaian
* 2 cups Gaian Blood
* 2/3 cup Teeth
* 1/2 cup Zurg
* 3 tablespoons Momo the Monkey
* 1 teaspoon Halo
* 1/2 teaspoon Gaian Saliva (it tastes like sugar)
* 2 cups n00b heads
* 1 cup Grunny
And Wall-uh!
[NPC] alien_ufo_05
Need new recipes for Zurg army. Please help! whee

THis is not your ship. GET OUT.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers