Welcome to Gaia! ::

*Zulin's team enters the ship under darkness on night. After boarding, they stop, and zulin talks for a minute.* Ok team, we've gotta disable this ship. We need to find any other people that are willing to help. I sent a signal out to any soldiers in the immediate area to meet us on the loading dock. *He raises his vulcan gun and leads the team to the loading bay*
Commander Zulin
*Zulin's team enters the ship under darkness on night. After boarding, they stop, and zulin talks for a minute.* Ok team, we've gotta disable this ship. We need to find any other people that are willing to help. I sent a signal out to any soldiers in the immediate area to meet us on the loading dock. *He raises his vulcan gun and leads the team to the loading bay*
No acts of war please, 11 seems to be a warmonger as is.
-From your friendly neighborhood GIB agent!

Profitable Prophet

7,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I think you'll find it hard to infiltrate the place when everyone can see you. So much for stealth. stare

Bandis77's Partner

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
UnDeR AcHiEvEd
I think you'll find it hard to infiltrate the place when everyone can see you. So much for stealth. stare

ROFL
Ok team, looks like we've been spotted. *Zulins gun starts to warm up, while his team moves in to plant charges*
Commander Zulin
Ok team, looks like we've been spotted. *Zulins gun starts to warm up, while his team moves in to plant charges*

*charges particle accelerator*
You were a bit on the noisy side weren't you
*fires particle accelerator*
Arch-Omega
Commander Zulin

*watches as zulin's body collapses in on itself*
well that was easy
*walks off whistling*
Arch-Omega
Commander Zulin

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAVES SUNSTAFF! THAT IS ENOUGH! WE ARE NOT OFFICIALLY AT WAR! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!
Trali
Arch-Omega
Commander Zulin

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAVES SUNSTAFF! THAT IS ENOUGH! WE ARE NOT OFFICIALLY AT WAR! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!

woops......
*drops particle accelerator and runs off*
Arch-Omega
Trali
Arch-Omega
Commander Zulin

woops......

sweatdrop
Even the almighty zurg make mistakes sometimes.
Besides, the foolish simian was launching an attack on our ship, i was simply defending my species.
Arch-Omega
Arch-Omega
Trali
Arch-Omega
Commander Zulin

woops......

sweatdrop
Besides, the foolish simian was launching an attack on our ship, i was simply defending my species.
If you look above I tried to reign in this dang hero want to be fool earlier...... I know you have a partical recombinant, can we use it and call it even?

O.G. Millionaire

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Troli, Why do you wanna find more info on our hive? I believe this was posted in some GIB thread. http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b303/Osiris51/Gaia/GIB.jpg

Sorry if it is a little blurry, but the top message is what I am talking about.

Edit: Yeah, it is a GIB thread. Its the "GIB Investigation Headquarters"
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19536389&page=308#1017746626
Trali
Arch-Omega
Arch-Omega
Trali
Arch-Omega
Commander Zulin

woops......

sweatdrop
If you look above I tried to reign in this dang hero want to be fool earlier...... I know you have a partical recombinant, can we use it and call it even?

Fine by me.
*waves at zulins smoking remains*
sorry dude, i guess.
Just think twice before attacking the zurg again
No acts of war...

cry

Shirtless Vampire

Momoji_HoneySempai
No acts of war...

cry

The act of war was started by the infiltration team.
The Zurg Nation only did what was proper by attacking and removing an attacking military force.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff