Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

14,225 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
burning_eyes Because it is my job to uphold peace between Gaians and Zurgs, I must object to the constant fighting and warmongering that takes place on this ship! Now I'm going to ask very nicely: KNOCK IT OFF!!!! scream burning_eyes

Shirtless Vampire

You are correct, even Gambino was able to make friends with the Zurg.
If he can do it, we can certanly do the same.
I for one will follow his lead.
It's all in preperation for the Battle system. If you gaians weren't building a battle system we wouldn't be building an army. Gambino is a great ally of overlord 11, you've no reason to jepordize that with this thread.
My master Sheshie is sick from all the fighting... 11 made her sad, ignored her and now she has a cold...

cry

*goes to make chicken soup*
Narutard50
It's all in preperation for the Battle system. If you gaians weren't building a battle system we wouldn't be building an army.

It isn't a real battle system... It was a game constructed by the admin.. like virtual reality sweatdrop
Narutard50
It's all in preperation for the Battle system. If you gaians weren't building a battle system we wouldn't be building an army. Gambino is a great ally of overlord 11, you've no reason to jepordize that with this thread.

I agree, gaians obviously have war in mind, if they are creating battle! So the Zurg must be ready sop you dont catch us off guard!
You will fail!!! ...... stare .... .. .

Dapper Dabbler

14,225 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
burning_eyes As I mentioned to 05 in his thread on his ship, the Battle System's been under construction for years. It just so happens that it's reaching completion close to the time you Zurgs arrived. It's a coincidence. burning_eyes
AnonGirl88
burning_eyes As I mentioned to 05 in his thread on his ship, the Battle System's been under construction for years. It just so happens that it's reaching completion close to the time you Zurgs arrived. It's a coincidence. burning_eyes

Oh eek you got a point.
so who is Ron Bruise?
*Laughs loudly* They already have the battle system working, fools. They just have a few more bugs to get out of there, then release it...

Dapper Dabbler

14,225 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
burning_eyes @bleedingbeast: Ron Bruise is an actor who used a giant sattelite to broadcast his movies into outer space, which is apparently what brought the Zurgs here. He used to be quite active in the GCD but apparently went missing on Halloween.

@El General: As I said, reaching completion. Just because it's working doesn't mean it's completed.
burning_eyes
and it is more a virtual reality game... sweatdrop
Momo_GoudaTakeshi

Wrong. It uses our Gaian avatars...
El General
Momo_GoudaTakeshi

Wrong. It uses our Gaian avatars...

Yes it does, but its intent I believe is not create war... how do I explain... It is like the probing and zapping we did for Halloween, it was our avatars but it was a game...

Dapper Dabbler

14,225 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
burning_eyes If there's anyone in here interested in joining UFOGAZ, click on my membership card in my signature. burning_eyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff