Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trali
locusta
Not sure he's a terribly good imitator. Didn't even get our guild "type" right.
xd (hey, anyway to bring more GIB to the Party?)

I guess it'll just have to be a small party. (not a lot of people seem to be on based on the speed of posts)
locusta
Trali
locusta
Not sure he's a terribly good imitator. Didn't even get our guild "type" right.
xd (hey, anyway to bring more GIB to the Party?)

I guess it'll just have to be a small party. (not a lot of people seem to be on based on the speed of posts)
I just PM the boss man...maybe he'll poke his head in....shrug... if not ah well. Can you pass me a Lawls?
*tosses over a bottle* Careful it doesn't explode from the fizzyness.

Runway Raider

25,150 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Agent Murrue reporting. Interesting...party you've got going on here.

NOW WHERE'S THE BOOZE AND CATGIRL STRIPPERS?! gonk
WORD FROM BOSS MAN!
The Iron Magus

I'm not sure that's a terribly good idea. We don't want to be seen as provocative.

So... I guess we have to behave.....
Fair enough. I'll wander back to main thread.

Runway Raider

25,150 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Trali
WORD FROM BOSS MAN!
The Iron Magus

I'm not sure that's a terribly good idea. We don't want to be seen as provocative.

Yeah, just as long as we behave ourselves, we shouldn't have any problems, right? Right?

I want my booze and catgirl strippers. ;o;
Red October Archangel
Trali
WORD FROM BOSS MAN!
The Iron Magus

Yeah, just as long as we behave ourselves, we shouldn't have any problems, right? Right?

I want my booze and catgirl strippers. ;o;
You can have the stripper, I'll havew the booze.... hey ya think we can talk 11 into some partying?
Agent SK44 reporting in. *grabs a Lawl's*
Agent SK44
Agent SK44 reporting in. *grabs a Lawl's*

Welcome in! Hey, do you think we could turn 11's living room into a pool?
looks like 11 now allows GIB into his ship.. i don't see him doing much neutral to get us out
IlilotIblake
looks like 11 now allows GIB into his ship.. i don't see him doing much neutral to get us out
He just doesn't want us a part of his "army".... well, he didn't say anything about partying in his base of operations.... I wonder why he didn't include the believers.....
Trali
IlilotIblake
He just doesn't want us a part of his "army".... well, he didn't say anything about partying in his base of operations.... I wonder why he didn't include the believers.....

Oh.. he probably thinks believers are a nasty-flavor? neutral
IlilotIblake
Trali
IlilotIblake

Oh.. he probably thinks believers are a nasty-flavor? neutral
Probably because they are mostly fangirls who are ready to glomp him.....
Overall 11 hates G.I.B. but, he understands their reason of being. Do not worry agents of G.I.B. soon 11 will rule over you all with an iron fist!

OBEY FIST!! scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces