I have only done this once before. 0.1123595505618 11.2% [ 10 ]
Oompah! 0.37078651685393 37.1% [ 33 ]
No one expects the Spanish Inquisition! 0.51685393258427 51.7% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 89 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Heheheheh...
Never, also I'm alien x3
Sansai Sarinatan
Sure, he may think he's giving you a good deal, but he hates you as well as all humans! One minute you're in his protection, the next he sends his evil minions after you. This could be trekking it's way to your door right as we speak!

User Image

GIB PROPAGANDA!!
[NPC] alien_ufo_11
Sansai Sarinatan
Sure, he may think he's giving you a good deal, but he hates you as well as all humans! One minute you're in his protection, the next he sends his evil minions after you. This could be trekking it's way to your door right as we speak!

User Image

GIB PROPAGANDA!!

rofl
indisposed
[NPC] alien_ufo_11
Sansai Sarinatan

User Image

GIB PROPAGANDA!!

rofl

no we have better subliminal messages than that xd
how do we know how old they are even? for all we know 11 could be younger than me, and thus more mischevous, doesnt it make sense as mother clearly hasnt got a full hold of her children, my guess is 11 is a teen ship domokun and likely enjoying messing with us.
Oh... my.... GOD! gonk

I don't want THAT after me! scream scream
I am spanish, so fear the spanish inquistion!! XDDDD

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Iceketch
indisposed
[NPC] alien_ufo_11
Sansai Sarinatan

User Image

GIB PROPAGANDA!!

rofl

XD

!eid ro ymra s11 nioj

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Sangius
Iceketch
indisposed
[NPC] alien_ufo_11
Sansai Sarinatan

User Image

GIB PROPAGANDA!!

rofl

XD

!eid ro ymra s11 nioj

GIB PROPAGANDA...

SO...

YOU DO LOVE US THEN!

xd

or that you are not having evil minions trek to someone's door... but hovering... sweatdrop gonk

emo

Ovelia Atkascha's Husband

Sheshira
Sansai Sarinatan

User Image

OMG...

The ultimate plan... I can see it...

If one joins, they become minions... and because he hates Gaians/humans he will insert a "control" chip into all minions and command them to destroy themselves and to take tear themselves apart...

limb by limb...

piece by piece

gonk

However in the end, it is everyone's choice, no? Question is, who is the winning side?

Apparently I'm on the winning side, because I've been blasting them away with the "ara" spells
Aliens vs Gaians...and not all Gaians are human...and if the Gaian was changed to Alien theyre still Gaians so theyre still hated by the Zurgs...so I say we should show them how strong we really are... o.O (btw...anyone think its coincidence that theyre doing the alien thing and also progress has been made with the battle system? xD)

Unbeatable Survivor

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
Chris the Zodiac Brave
Sheshira
Sansai Sarinatan

User Image

OMG...

The ultimate plan... I can see it...

If one joins, they become minions... and because he hates Gaians/humans he will insert a "control" chip into all minions and command them to destroy themselves and to take tear themselves apart...

limb by limb...

piece by piece

gonk

However in the end, it is everyone's choice, no? Question is, who is the winning side?

Apparently I'm on the winning side, because I've been blasting them away with the "ara" spells
says who? Our advanced technology grants us protection against your primitive 'magic'
CAP. Panda~n -sama United 11 Army

I don't know what I've been told but Vo tastes like moldy toes, sound off 1,2 bring it on down 1,2,3,4

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff