Welcome to Gaia! ::

.Sakura. no .Hana.
The_Holy_Preacher
.Sakura. no .Hana.
The_Holy_Preacher
maybe he is going to end up traitor like 9 was and then they will destroy him as well.

D:

the way i see it if your weak enuf to betray your own kind then your not strong enuf to live.

Eleven does feel horrible for what he's done, but he's trying to atone.
then that makes him weaker then 9 and that will be the cause of his down fall.
Denkiteki Kesshi Rune
The_Holy_Preacher
.Sakura. no .Hana.
The_Holy_Preacher
maybe he is going to end up traitor like 9 was and then they will destroy him as well.

D:

the way i see it if your weak enuf to betray your own kind then your not strong enuf to live.
Care to explain to me how ascending over the expectations and rules of tyrannic and opressive race . at the same time risking your life for your beliefs is weak?
what brought 9's down fall was compassion and of course compassion is for the weak.
The_Holy_Preacher
Denkiteki Kesshi Rune
The_Holy_Preacher
.Sakura. no .Hana.
The_Holy_Preacher

D:

Care to explain to me how ascending over the expectations and rules of tyrannic and opressive race . at the same time risking your life for your beliefs is weak?
what brought 9's down fall was compassion and of course compassion is for the weak.
Compassion is for the weak? Those who turn and alter the course of history, have been armed with only compassion in what they believed in, and they are hardly considered weaklings by todays normal standards.
Denkiteki Kesshi Rune = Instant Pwnage

>>"
<<"
He killed 09 >:l
Denkiteki Kesshi Rune
The_Holy_Preacher
Denkiteki Kesshi Rune
The_Holy_Preacher
.Sakura. no .Hana.
The_Holy_Preacher

D:

Compassion is for the weak? Those who turn and alter the course of history, have been armed with only compassion in what they believed in, and they are hardly considered weaklings by todays normal standards.
showing compassion for an for someone is one thing but showing compassion for and enemy is putting everyone around you at risk.
Hot_winter_falling
He killed 09 >:l

No, 09's still alive. Look at the last page of the Manga.
^^
The_Holy_Preacher
Denkiteki Kesshi Rune
]Compassion is for the weak? Those who turn and alter the course of history, have been armed with only compassion in what they believed in, and they are hardly considered weaklings by todays normal standards.
showing compassion for an for someone is one thing but showing compassion for and enemy is putting everyone around you at risk.

Showing mercy only annouces how one wants to ascend above the petty difference of being enemies. It is the one who refuses to end conflict that is the weak one, choosing hatred over the oppertunity to revolutionize the world. .
Denkiteki Kesshi Rune
The_Holy_Preacher
Denkiteki Kesshi Rune
]Compassion is for the weak? Those who turn and alter the course of history, have been armed with only compassion in what they believed in, and they are hardly considered weaklings by todays normal standards.

Showing mercy only annouces how one wants to ascend above the petty difference of being enemies. It is the one who refuses to end conflict that is the weak one, choosing hatred over the oppertunity to revolutionize the world. .
showing mercy to and enemy can also get you killled. who is to say that the enemy will show the same mercy. the way i see it is their is no mercy in war their is only the you and your enemy and only one can live.
The_Holy_Preacher
Denkiteki Kesshi Rune
The_Holy_Preacher
Denkiteki Kesshi Rune

showing mercy to and enemy can also get you killled. who is to say that the enemy will show the same mercy. the way i see it is their is no mercy in war their is only the you and your enemy and only one can live.
Then the weakling isn't the one who offered mercy, but the fool who shrouded in cowardice and chose to continue even more conflict. Weren't words spoken, by a great man, "one should love his neighbor"? Which would you prefur, more death and killing at the result of one man's fear over another, or a agreement were both parties should have the right to live?
There are others that love this specie we call 11?

Haha, I love his power. I love a man, or in this case, alien with power.
Denkiteki Kesshi Rune
The_Holy_Preacher
Denkiteki Kesshi Rune
The_Holy_Preacher
Denkiteki Kesshi Rune

Then the weakling isn't the one who offered mercy, but the fool who shrouded in cowardice and chose to continue even more conflict. Weren't words spoken, by a great man, "one should love his neighbor"? Which would you prefur, more death and killing at the result of one man's fear over another, or a agreement were both parties should have the right to live?
i agree you should love you neighbor but when you neighbor has a gun pointed at you then it changes. i have four family members that have been to war and they all say the same thing its either you or them and i would choose me to live then them to live. might i ask are you a gamer by any chance?
Youre missing the point, your enemy doesn't have to be your enemy. People would prefur not having to fight at all, than to battle onward. Think about it, some nations we had gone to war with have become strong allies.

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25
[NPC] alien_ufo_10
THE DUEL WITH 11 IS TO THE DEATH! ONLY ONE SHALL RISE!!!

[NPC] alien_ufo_10
I HAVE FINALLY MADE CONTACT WITH 11. WE WILL DUEL TOMORROW AT SUNSET. I WILL DEFEND THE HONOR OF ZURG!!!
Denkiteki Kesshi Rune
Youre missing the point, your enemy doesn't have to be your enemy. People would prefur not having to fight at all, than to battle onward. Think about it, some nations we had gone to war with have become strong allies.
i agree. i am not saying we should start a war but when at war you should so no mercy and when one of your own joins the enemy he is to be treated like an enemy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff