Welcome to Gaia! ::

..Le Chat du Noir..
UPDATE: The baby has been named Maestro of Madness in honor of Madd Maestro, who supports a single mother and her infant daughter more than the FATHER HIMSELF!

Look what you told me!

[NPC] alien_ufo_11
I WILL TAKE YOU WITH ME. TO SHOW YOU THE STARS.
TO DANCE AMONG THEM. YOU WILL SEE WONDERS AND DELIGHTS
NEVER EXPERIENCED BEFORE.

WE WILL TRAVEL TO THE FARTHEST REACHES OF THE GALAXY... HAND IN HAND.

JOIN ME AND FOLLOW ME INTO THE LIGHT. I WILL SHOW YOU THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE.

Um... He didn't say that to you >.>

And on more urgent matters Sorn is MISSING and he wasn't feeling well from the last time anyone ever heard from him...
SORN? scream DAMMIT! He told me his name was Maximillian! Arg, that dumbass liar!

Oh of course he's unwell it's that Mother-in-law. He's still living with his mommy, and he's how old already? Arrrg. He's permanently stuck in his oral-fixation stage.
..Le Chat du Noir..
SORN? scream DAMMIT! He told me his name was Maximillian! Arg, that dumbass liar!

Oh of course he's unwell it's that Mother-in-law. He's still living with his mommy, and he's how old already? Arrrg. He's permanently stuck in his oral-fixation stage.

No... Just no.

You... I... Can't speak to you. Get out...
Deadly Seduction
..Le Chat du Noir..

No... Just no.

You're telling me to get out of my own thread? First that damn 11 doesn't pay his rent and I have to switch apartments, and when I finally get a thread, , you're playing the landlord! YOU get out! Before-

*Maddie starts crying in the background*

Oh crap...

Beloved Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
..Le Chat du Noir..
Cayos
..Le Chat du Noir..
The_other_side
Amanikitty
-C'est la lune qui conduit la danse...-

o: An attempt to be part of the manga?

-...quand le soleil sera couché dans ton âme froide.-

Thats what i thought

Okay, this is seriously bugging me.

No, I'm NOT trying to be part of the manga. So stop it you guys. This is for FUN, a kind of joke (not necessarily meant to be funny), and in case some people are too empty up there to notice, there are MORE people doing this. Look at the 'Support Group' for Baby Jesus' sake! rolleyes If anyone deserves to be part of the manga, it's the lady who started this, not me. If there are people here who cannot handle it, I'm gonna have to start a blacklist, which I don't want to do.

So now for everyone's entertainment, a really hot guy playing the role of Marius in the TOHO production of Les Mis.

User Image

LOL heart 4laugh sexyness you should merry HIM in stead ^_^ i mean come on who do u perfre 11 or HIM who is he?

Hmmmm... Sexy dude. Definitely, three-fingered hands down. 3nodding I wish that humans were more open-minded in their romantic relations!

And you, would you marry....

1) Lanzer
2) V0
3) My Mother-in-law (O_o)
4) 11
5) Super sexy dude up there

id have to go with #6 my hella hot date for the saide hokens dance 4laugh heart 4laugh his name is keven and hes 17 almost 18 *starts rambling**random preson enters*ummm ya just ignor her she can go on forever*2ed random person enters*can she realy do that i mean forever is a llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggg tttttttttttttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*person 1 hits person two scream *you know what i mean

Beloved Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
..Le Chat du Noir..
Deadly Seduction
..Le Chat du Noir..

No... Just no.

You're telling me to get out of my own thread? First that damn 11 doesn't pay his rent and I have to switch apartments, and when I finally get a thread, , you're playing the landlord! YOU get out! Before-

*Maddie starts crying in the background*

Oh crap...

well thers a Greed for ya sigh why cat ppl just accept the fact that THEY DONT OWN GAIA, GAIA OWNS THEM pants angrely ok im done

Girl-Crazy Codger

11, I can't believe you xD

And to think I liked you mad
[pay that child support dammit.]
beware the zurg serries 2

Beloved Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
well... this thred is now able to R.I.P. *sniff*just like*sniff* ny boyfriends car*sniff*i hate it when something dies*wipes eyes*
11 tried to eat my food and get away with it,so i threw my water meat at him,but it was stuffed with a rock hehehehehehe...that's the bad bit. twisted
(Toddles into room... looks around)

Mommy?... Daddy?...

(sits on bottom and wails)

I'M LOSTED!!!!!!! crying crying

Beloved Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
yep the thrd has ended wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff