Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cayos
ninjashinigami
oh lord.....please stop your disgracing us

hes rite not all men are bad
just the ones that have been given power biggrin
*coughcoughBUSHcoughcough*

I've seen what power does to good Zurgmen, blows their heads up literally.
..Le Chat du Noir..
Cayos
ninjashinigami

So thats why my husband wasn't a good leader...

Well, I'm single, and as a matter of fact, loving it!

*Gives you Diapers and baby zurgian food*

<3

2,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
While we don't know if little Maestro of Madness is 11's until you get on Dr. Phil, I do wish you the best. No child should ever have their father leave them and only have one parent.

*hands list* Here's a list of free clinics that would gladly take a look at your child's medical needs. Good luck.
`Duckie
..Le Chat du Noir..
Cayos
ninjashinigami

So thats why my husband wasn't a good leader...

Well, I'm single, and as a matter of fact, loving it!

*Gives you Diapers and baby zurgian food*

<3
Now that I know what that b*****d's capable of, I think I'm quite preferring that he's living with his mother now instead of I.
authority_lex
While we don't know if little Maestro of Madness is 11's until you get on Dr. Phil, I do wish you the best. No child should ever have their father leave them and only have one parent.

*hands list* Here's a list of free clinics that would gladly take a look at your child's medical needs. Good luck.
Thank you for your support! Yes, I shall have to go see this Dr. Phil. I can probably claim some aid or other that way, through legal means. *Muahaha*

Baby Maddie is okay for now, she is playing around with others of her own sect.... I fear that she might need some paternal guidance in the future, when a mother cannot do everything.
Amanikitty
-C'est la lune qui conduit la danse...-

o: An attempt to be part of the manga?

-...quand le soleil sera couché dans ton âme froide.-

Thats what i thought
if u ever find 11 ill gladly help you get some form of revenge
The_other_side
Amanikitty

Thats what i thought

Okay, this is seriously bugging me.

No, I'm NOT trying to be part of the manga. So stop it you guys. This is for FUN, a kind of joke (not necessarily meant to be funny), and in case some people are too empty up there to notice, there are MORE people doing this. Look at the 'Support Group' for Baby Jesus' sake! rolleyes If anyone deserves to be part of the manga, it's the lady who started this, not me. If there are people here who cannot handle it, I'm gonna have to start a blacklist, which I don't want to do.

So now for everyone's entertainment, a really hot guy playing the role of Marius in the TOHO production of Les Mis.

User Image
Hello is this a guild or something?
Sexy Shiniko
Hello is this a guild or something?
Naw, just a bit of fun in the dry season. heart

Beloved Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
..Le Chat du Noir..
The_other_side
Amanikitty

Thats what i thought

No, I'm NOT trying to be part of the manga. So stop it you guys. This is for FUN, a kind of joke (not necessarily meant to be funny), and in case some people are too empty up there to notice, there are MORE people doing this. Look at the 'Support Group' for Baby Jesus' sake! rolleyes If anyone deserves to be part of the manga, it's the lady who started this, not me. If there are people here who cannot handle it, I'm gonna have to start a blacklist, which I don't want to do.

So now for everyone's entertainment, a really hot guy playing the role of Marius in the TOHO production of Les Mis.

User Image

LOL heart 4laugh sexyness you should merry HIM in stead ^_^ i mean come on who do u perfer 11 or HIM who is he?
Cayos
..Le Chat du Noir..
The_other_side
Amanikitty

Thats what i thought

User Image

LOL heart 4laugh sexyness you should merry HIM in stead ^_^ i mean come on who do u perfre 11 or HIM who is he?

Hmmmm... Sexy dude. Definitely, three-fingered hands down. 3nodding I wish that humans were more open-minded in their romantic relations!

And you, would you marry....

1) Lanzer
2) V0
3) My Mother-in-law (O_o)
4) 11
5) Super sexy dude up there

User Image
that guy in the corner looks kinda confused
shadow_the_light69

User Image

that guy in the corner looks kinda confusedYeah, that's Jean Valjean! rofl No, he's in the middle of a polite cough.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff