Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes, the pervesion of Fatherhood? Truly horrible, how 11 shatters his promises of love and care just like snapping bones.

Beloved Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
ill help u i know what its like to have someone lie to u and leave you crying shell have a better life than all the other childern blaugh
Thank you for your support, kind human! crying I am sorry that you have to go through that too, this only proves that males of ALL species are like that! crying

Bonjour-Cat's Compadre

Invisible Tipper

10,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
oh lord.....please stop your disgracing us
..Le Chat du Noir..
UPDATE: The baby has been named Maestro of Madness in honor of Madd Maestro, who supports a single mother and her infant daughter more than the FATHER HIMSELF!

Look what you told me!

[NPC] alien_ufo_11
I WILL TAKE YOU WITH ME. TO SHOW YOU THE STARS.
TO DANCE AMONG THEM. YOU WILL SEE WONDERS AND DELIGHTS
NEVER EXPERIENCED BEFORE.

WE WILL TRAVEL TO THE FARTHEST REACHES OF THE GALAXY... HAND IN HAND.

JOIN ME AND FOLLOW ME INTO THE LIGHT. I WILL SHOW YOU THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE.

You promised that you'd take care of us, me and your OWN DAUGHTER!

But look now! I need supplies and your baby needs her daddy!

You wondered why I didn't abort? Well, you said you'd care for us for always! AND NOW LOOK AT US!

Here, just LOOK!

PRESENT NEEDS
-Diapers
-Baby food
-Vaccines
-Tylonalien
-Furniture
-Day care while I work to support both of us!
-Baby sitter when I go to the bar to drown in my sorrow!
-Counseling referrals

FUTURE NEEDS
-College- how will I pay for her?
-Schooling
-Books
-Supplies
-Tutor

I JOINED A SUPPORT GROUP EVEN!

here

People who have given support
Kingda Kah
Madd Maestro heart
DarkAngelKatai
Gazyi
+Halloween Barbie+
kei_yotokana1
Xtralife
celtic69hottie heart
Oxymoronic Username
RMarques
[T]wilight
xXRockPhreakXx
Chaos Immortal
Ebizz
The Ninjas hidden in the towns
Cayos

OMG, can no one come up with there own ideas the post 11 made was not specific to anyone, and you werent even the 1st person he said he would take and thats another thing, he may be a she, its still unknown. For god sake can people stop trying to get themselves invloved with the aliens just to be part of the plot or manga. There have been many other things 11 has said which have been decoded, about how he wronged the one he loved and how he could never to tell her, and that sounds like its someone that is outside the gaian area, such as another alien not a gaian turned into an alien.

Beloved Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
..Le Chat du Noir..
Thank you for your support, kind human! crying I am sorry that you have to go through that too, this only proves that males of ALL species are like that! crying

dont be my dad was a dumb redneck and a MAJOR pain but i think he got that from the millatary
Cayos
..Le Chat du Noir..

dont be my dad was a dumb redneck and a MAJOR pain but i think he got that from the millatary

rofl Mjr. Pain?
I know how you feel, miss!

-hands over baby supplies-

MEN ARE SCUM! On any planet!

Beloved Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
..Le Chat du Noir..
Cayos
..Le Chat du Noir..

rofl Mjr. Pain?

ya his rank im the millatary was master cheif petty officer 1st class(tho he was major pain in the neck at home) and he liked to yell scream when he was home but me and my sis made fun of the way he spoke rofl 4laugh rofl caus we wernt able understand him but he would never hit us he just yelled (tho he rought housed A LOT is loads of fun)but that was once or twice a month so bubba could visit me heart i luv my big bro heart but one month they didnt come at all and my dad didnt bay my mom her child support ^_^so she look him to court

Beloved Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
ninjashinigami
oh lord.....please stop your disgracing us

hes rite not all men are bad
just the ones that have been given power biggrin
Thank you so much for your support, Jori-Ness!
-C'est la lune qui conduit la danse...-

o: An attempt to be part of the manga?

-...quand le soleil sera couché dans ton âme froide.-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out