Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you thin k Gaia should take other things from other places?

Yes. 0.33898305084746 33.9% [ 20 ]
No, it's sort of like copyright. 0.54237288135593 54.2% [ 32 ]
No. 0.11864406779661 11.9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
1 2 >

Zurg... i think gaia got this name from toy story 2... they take things from everything. Whats next?

Please Comment on this subject.
I agree with myself... lol
We all noticed this.
i just now noticed!!! OMG!!! THE WORLD IS GOING MAD!!! SAAAHAHAHSLhe
i didnt realize that wow eek

Bashful Flip-Flopper

10,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Swap Meet 100
the word Zurg is used in the first Toy Story, as well... but at least they didn't rip off the look of the Zurg himself, right?

Gaia rips off a lot of stuff, though. I mean, look at G-Blade for example... That's totally a KEY-Blade from KH.
Mimnarch
Zurg... i think gaia got this name from toy story 2... they take things from everything. Whats next?

what the freak is name zurg it be alien i know but why they chose that to call aliens what the freak is that from the first toy story movie?
Mimnarch

well did you notice gaia copied a naruto item?
Ziaheart
the word Zurg is used in the first Toy Story, as well... but at least they didn't rip off the look of the Zurg himself, right?

Gaia rips off a lot of stuff, though. I mean, look at G-Blade for example... That's totally a KEY-Blade from KH.
i dont know how he looks though
well if gaia did'nt connect to the real world would it be as interesting ?

think about it
yup yup i agree
you know they
got a few of the codes in the thing to get the rebellion mask or alien antenni thing from the game starcraft
there are also alien life forms called the zerg from there
Somthing similar was used in 5th Element, too, so I don't think it's that big of a deal.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Actually, Zerg is a term that comes from a lot of places. It is commonly used in video games and by gamers to mean a group of something, usually something bad or unwanted. My friend uses it in World of Warcraft to mean the Alliance. Most people use it to mean aliens.

So, no, they didn't steal it from Toy Story. I'm pretty sure the creators of Toy Story did not make up that word.

And the items on Gaia, look how many users ASK to have items from copyrighted games and shows. Gaia can't use those, so they make similiar looking items in order to keep their playerbase happy without compromising copyrights.
*coughs* zerg should live!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces