I...don't realy care. 0.51219512195122 51.2% [ 63 ]
Total Votes:[ 123 ]
< 1 2 3 >
nice ship i wont one myself

Jeering Player

heart is it to late heart

Jeering Player

heart guess not heart
scream This is a time to be festive! Not to bicker amongst each other! Let the Zurg live in peace as we do, they have the same rights!! scream
Couldn't have said it better myself.
hey all of u stupid zurg get off our planet and never come back! first u shoot down your comrades and now you try and abduct santa!( not like i would care) But still you zurg r trying to wipe out our planet to what i think! and i used to like the zurg being here because of 09 and 02 but now 09 is gone cause of u stikn little aliens! stressed domokun ninja evil
uuuuh, dumbasses, this is just stupid rpging.....like you guys can be a real threat in life anyway...no offence to the Zurg, and their followers, just those trying to act hardcore with the keyboard....knock it of.
Morric
Couldn't have said it better myself.

lol@you with the signiture.

You want peace whilst posting in a thread about a defense for the Zurg, kinda ironic. Morric, I noticed something, every topic of yours is pretty shitty, I assume you are trying to be like bloody angel?

Generous Entrepreneur

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
Stupid aliens u will pay for what u have done with ur life! *brings out sword and slashes at a couple of zurg and cuts them in half or cuts off their head* come on i can do this all day
PousTamo
Stupid aliens u will pay for what u have done with ur life! *brings out sword and slashes at a couple of zurg and cuts them in half or cuts off their head* come on i can do this all day
This makes me sad to be gaian. sweatdrop
Down with the flesh.
Hey!! first of all, dib is the one that said "you will suffer now space alien!!" I just like the "you will suffer now!!" part. I have nothing to do with your santa! I hope he gets well soon. And the treads I make are for a reason. The Zurg defence is not about destroying things...it's about making sure we don't get destroyed ourselvs. There are alot of people out there who wan't us dead as you can plainly see. We can't just stand there and take it. The Defence isn't about destroying gaia or any gaians...it's about desroying things that wan't to destroy us! Do you get it now?! Were just like humans. We wan't to survive!
whether u be zurg or gaian, can i get some cash, even pocket change
*puppy eyes)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas