Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Will you join?

yes 0.37984496124031 38.0% [ 49 ]
no 0.62015503875969 62.0% [ 80 ]
Total Votes:[ 129 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
i will slay u all zurg scum and ur allies
i would of joint but i need more money 2 get some clothes crying p.s i got the same mask as u biggrin
I would like to join.
I'm going to join if it means destruction I am there
You fools!! why are you jioning them? would you rather jion a good, strong army, run by a strong leader? or a weak army run by a traitor. make your desicion.
haha.....this little thread is losing it's popularity...... twisted
Witch King_Angmar
1' screw you 2. i'm joining the army 3. pie
Ac33s
Witch King_Angmar
dude, get over yourself. a littl egroup such as this can't even challenge my Nazgul, let alone my entire army. this is barley a legion! this is more like a patrol group. you ppl are so pathetic im not even gonna bother coming after you if our forces meet in battle.
Witch King_Angmar
Ac33s
Witch King_Angmar
dude, get over yourself. a littl egroup such as this can't even challenge my Nazgul, let alone my entire army. this is barley a legion! this is more like a patrol group. you ppl are so pathetic im not even gonna bother coming after you if our forces meet in battle.

The witch king is right. I am a member of his army.
you ZURG shall DIE i will KILL you all EXCEPT for those CERTAIN good ones..... OUR ARMY got like 70 PEOPLE you will NEVER wIn!!!!!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MUAHABWUHAHEHA
rag101
allow me to jion so we can chrush the peopel of gaia
Ok its obivous based on the person I quoted that its still possible to be a Zurg so Why isn't the first guy in this thread one?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff