<3 </3

Will you join?

yes 0.37984496124031 38.0% [ 49 ]
no 0.62015503875969 62.0% [ 80 ]
Total Votes:[ 129 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

i will join u but u must wait till my metamorphosis is complete domokun
the ninja smileys ATTACK!!!
ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja
noobcakeforu
I know when people say they want to join and fight to the death they dont mean it!!!!!But this army does not need to fight to the death!!We are in bullet proof ufos'!!!So join now and together we will take over the gaia people!!We are only accepting 12 zurg aleins!!!So join now!!

1.noobcakeforu
2.zurg prince
3.vazz
4.theraylee
5.akamaroo2
6.rag101
7.gunznrozez
8.ya call me up i'll join Ichigo Kuro3
dont please you guys we want to save gaia!!
traitor of a scum
Don't distroy Santa!!! i Loooove sanat! he gives me.. material possetions. biggrin heart surprised

6,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
I will join.
noobcakeforu
I know when people say they want to join and fight to the death they dont mean it!!!!!But this army does not need to fight to the death!!We are in bullet proof ufos'!!!So join now and together we will take over the gaia people!!We are only accepting 12 zurg aleins!!!So join now!!

1.noobcakeforu
2.zurg prince
3.vazz
4.theraylee
5.akamaroo2
6.rag101
7.gunznrozez
8.Mr A Penguin

I WILL JOIN
ninja
I WILL JOIN
ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja biggrin cool evil twisted

Mega Buster

you traitors discust me
i'm zurg master! neutral
Dude.......i dont think us Gaians took UFO 9....and anyway....your actully a human too....if you want to be a zurg...drink the zurg energy drink...
comicreaper
i want to eradicate the zurgian threat on the people of gaia cont me in.
Er. what? Doesn't make sense.

To the rest of you 'zurgs'. You are true traitors to your own race. it disgusts me. stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff