Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Will you join?

yes 0.37984496124031 38.0% [ 49 ]
no 0.62015503875969 62.0% [ 80 ]
Total Votes:[ 129 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Ill kill all of you!!!
shine messh up fosh de armie!!! i shall brinsh painths tus tshes umansh!!!!althos chooklaths for comradths!!!!lol..ths.....!!
You are fools. You who ally them selves with the zurg. Your army will be use as fuel to feed the Resistance armies and bring more to there cause. It is thanks to you that I will be able to convince my lieged to join with the rebelion.
y wuld i join an army for zurgs started by a gaian?
Alirium
You are fools. You who ally them selves with the zurg. Your army will be use as fuel to feed the Resistance armies and bring more to there cause. It is thanks to you that I will be able to convince my lieged to join with the rebelion.

even if you join there are so many if you that you will end up killing yourself because you are so disorginized. plus there somany small groups that you fail few by few, you don't standa chance.
a 62% no vote should be telling you something... You fail.
have you guys seen alien ufo 03? or got any info about him... and if you are gonna make a zurg army, then become a zurg man xD drink the zurg energy drink

Dapper Firestarter

I now lead a resistance unit called the GRU...fear us for we shall destroy all Zurg once and for all!!
bump blaugh blaugh
I am Nitron X. although your "UFO"s are bullet-proof, are they sword-proof? swordsmen, ATTACK!!!!!!
NitronX
I am Nitron X. although your "UFO"s are bullet-proof, are they sword-proof? swordsmen, ATTACK!!!!!!

Uhh... Bullets > Swords, so yes, they are.
so, you are supporting those freak...this mean war of the Shinra
Shadow_Leonhart
so, you are supporting those freak...this mean war of the Shinra

I won't let those freak destory Gaian!!!
mad
I SHALL SLAY YOU ALL IF YOU DARE SUPPORT THESE VILE CREATURES
noobcakeforu YOU TRAITOR to THe ZURGS and Gians by leading one and joining the gaiant u should not BE TRusted xp u must die now>.>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff