Welcome to Gaia! ::

this blows i think we shouldnt hide that we are G A Y oh well this is better we can unite at once heart
yaa im gay and none knows
gaydreamer
this blows i think we shouldnt hide that we are G A Y oh well this is better we can unite at once heart

gay guy r funny u and add me
i'm bi, i don't care. that much.
Some of my best friends are gay. 3nodding In fact, one of them is probably going to be living with me over the summer. I love gay people. My roommate's gay, too. Didn't find that out until I moved in with her. sweatdrop

Barton Sweetheart

12,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
gaydreamer
gay guys make the best friends! my ex is now gay, and we are still great friends! add me i'll be your friend!
there nothing wrong with gay people i think there cool and im as stait as it get.
i may not be gay but i'll be a friend domokun
That's cool that your gay. Most of my realtives/friends are, so whatever. I'll be your friend. domokun
sonds to me your not gay your emo
I'm gay, so of course I don't think there's anything wrong with gay people. But you do need friends who don't care or life would be miserable. You can add me if you want ^.^
gaydreamer

I'm not gay, but I'll totally be your friend, alot of my friends are gay so i know how it is!

you should add me..I love new friends 4laugh
gaydreamer

I love gay man, you can go to a gay pub & dance with them & chat to them without getting hit on. its so much fun best ive ever had. Also my aunty is gay & i dont look at her different so why should other people
anderb1995
sonds to me your not gay your emo

omg shut up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out