Welcome to Gaia! ::

*takes g blade to the neck of alien*what are you scum doing here?eh
*ready an ice beam and pulls g blade to alien neck*what do you guys want with earth? eh

ps i need some help geting thes items donatoins or trades are wanted
items
armor
katana
pixie
gwee
*kills an alien and evacuates every one and uses oce blast on the ufo* one down whee wink pirate rofl ninja dramallama smile biggrin xd 3nodding
hold on a second! you should at least find out what there doing first! what if there not hear to destroy or coquor us? then we end up looking like the hostle spices and then a war might sart! and theres no telling who'll lose, ..i hate to say it but theres a high chance it might be us. ( unless they have a weakness that will destroy them all) SO JUST CHILL!!!!! scream besides i'm not sure if "mother" is the top leader.
I say we go to the mother ship....blow the engine....and go to a pub and enjoy ourselves. ninja xd cheese_whine mrgreen
sanorah
hold on a second! you should at least find out what there doing first! what if there not hear to destroy or coquor us? then we end up looking like the hostle spices and then a war might sart! and theres no telling who'll lose, ..i hate to say it but theres a high chance it might be us. ( unless they have a weakness that will destroy them all) SO JUST CHILL!!!!! scream besides i'm not sure if "mother" is the top leader.
shes right there might be more ships that are stronger than the mother ship.some of us should go and spy on the aliens and see wat they're up to.I volunteer! ninja ninja
Skorri Siggeir
Humans, the day of reckoning is upon you.

I am Galactiglorp 503153, A.K.A Urglesplechingafactir.

I am the Reckoning. The Zurg will destroy you all!

Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

..Hmm. I cannot grasp this.. Concept of.. Laughter.

Nevermind your Humanistic taunts.

Die!
you creature of harm and despair we will kill you with the secret weapon!!PIE!! scream scream scream scream scream
lets help out the zurgs
plasmothechao
Skorri Siggeir
Humans, the day of reckoning is upon you.

I am Galactiglorp 503153, A.K.A Urglesplechingafactir.

I am the Reckoning. The Zurg will destroy you all!

Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

..Hmm. I cannot grasp this.. Concept of.. Laughter.

Nevermind your Humanistic taunts.

Die!
you creature of harm and despair we will kill you with the secret weapon!!PIE!! scream scream scream scream scream
pie is the secret weapon it is actaly red bino that is the secret weapon
red bino turns aliens into human
kirb170
WE will start at this UFO, and work our way right.... we'll going to ask those zurg questions..... and if they don't answer *pulls out time bomb* I have this!

YEaH!!!!!,srry if i look like a zurg,im part of G.I.T and i only disguised myself as a zurg just to get info for G.I.T
i wouldnt ask me for money im broke
wahmbulance THE ZURG MOTHER SHIP SHIELDS ARE LOW. wahmbulance KEEP FIRING!!! scream
ATTAK THE ALIENS AND SEND EM BACK TO WHATEVER PLANET THEY CAME FROM! THEN FOLLOW AND BLOW EM TO SMITHEREENS! *arms nuclear bomb* Hey, look what I found in North Korea.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff