Welcome to Gaia! ::

or maybe we just think the gurls dont need prtection hmmm lol jks
yes well this is one gurl who doesn't need some wimpy guy trying to protect her he'd only get in her way *wink*
hm the gurl who is dressed for a evening ball is goin to kick some zurg a** lol thats funny blaugh
you know it babe
besides I change clothes just because i can. I would kick alien a** in whatever i felt like wearing and look great doing it
Crystal_Sapphire
besides I change clothes just because i can. I would kick alien a** in whatever i felt like wearing and look great doing it

hm i guess u could

Dedicated Bibliophile

If you're on the UFO and you aren't an alien. Then it's already too late.
hah thats where ure wrong we shall raid the ufos from inside out

Dangerous Genius

6,400 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
for the love of humanity
take this back to the CB
and don't spam the event threads with it
stare
Vincent_55
Crystal_Sapphire

hm i guess u could

I say we kick some alien a**
im down for killing ever alien on gaia till theres nothing left but a pile of helpless zurgs begging for forgiveness as we slaughter the rest of them
AHHHHHHH!!!!!REL-12, SAVE ME!!!!!!*hides behind him*wait a second,i sighned up to be in the army thingy.but still,AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! xd
hmm looks like someone needs saving
hey u just realized something this forum is about saving or claim a gurl b4 the zurg get to them ..so maybe i should claim a gurl, but who confused
- casually saunters in then gets attacked - GAAAHHHHHHHH!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff