Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do U like Ouran High School Host Club?

I LOVE IT! 0.78709677419355 78.7% [ 122 ]
No, not really 0.025806451612903 2.6% [ 4 ]
Yeah. It's pretty good 0.090322580645161 9.0% [ 14 ]
Never heard about it 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 155 ]
1 2 3 >

Do U like Ouran High School Host club? I like! It's my favourite anime. It's awesome. But what do you think?

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

K1llah's Wife

me too.. heart

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: KO 200
i like it but it is really stupid and has no real point because it was only made to make fun of those love animes about the girl and guy getting together at the end...
Lol it's a cute story. I just looooooveee the twins. I was kinda disappointed by the ending though.
I love hitachin twins too! Hikaru and Kaoru are so cute! I'd like to cosplay Kaoru or Hikaru heart

Durem Bloodsucker

12,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
I like Honey-senpai and Mori-senpai.
Mori senpai is really handsome and Honey senpai is so cute 3nodding Tamaki senpai is really handsome and funny, he's puppyeye look is kawaii whee whee whee
Definitely an awesome show. I lobves it biggrin
Isn't it? And twins are so cute 3nodding heart

It's sad that there are only 26 episodes crying
I love OHSHC I just wish they would put it out in English. I watched the Japanese version and I loved it, but there are a lot of actions you miss when trying to read AND watch. PLUS I think they could get great voices for them in English, and theyve put other shojos into english, like Fruits Basket and such. I think it should be given a chance! *nods*

Anyways, I think Tamaki or Mori is my favorite character. Kyouya's awesome- well they all are arent they? I just love Tamaki because he talks too much and has way too much free time, and Mori because hes the only tall, dark handsome, silent one. *nods*
Yep. It's hard to read and watch the same time, but oschc is still the best. Mori-senpai is really cool. He is always quiet and he is tall and handsome. And really cute. And actually, he is pretty romantic too 3nodding Yep. They all are handsome! And Honey-senpai is cute whee
Do u want download Ouran High School Host Club avi?

All episodes 1-26

Anime BW
Never heard of it... is it worth to see? where can I get it? stare
You can download it there

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items