stay 0.68055555555556 68.1% [ 49 ]
leave! 0.31944444444444 31.9% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 72 ]
This poll closed on December 31, 2006.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 >

Aliens are cute 4laugh

hy hie heie HI
I bet you won't all think they are nice and cute when their dirnk turns you all into Zurg's now will you!!! They are dangerouse and need to leave. evil evil evil
Well, I don't really care if they stay or leave, as long as they don't kill me and eat my brain.
But that is just being careless because if you don't involve yourself with the problem then it will never get resolved. scream
I don't want to be rude, but I think they should leave, I'm sorry but it may just be me cuz I'm scared of aliens. (Those War of the Worlds and Independence day movies scared me.) But if I wasn't scared I'd definetely let you stay.
Id rather have zombies than aliens myself. You can kill a zombie with a golf club, or a crow bar. Not so with an alien. Can you imagine trying to kill a Preditor, or a xenomorph with a baseball bat? It just wouldnt happen. But back on topic. the aliens are ok by me. After all, I am already one of them. (Am I the only one here who remembers starcraft?)
sully_098756
I bet you won't all think they are nice and cute when their dirnk turns you all into Zurg's now will you!!! They are dangerouse and need to leave. evil evil evil

yes but there is a way to prevent that. drink the other drink.Duh.
seriously,think about it.really think about it. don't be stupid,just think.
YoungTm
Aliens are cute 4laugh

hy hie heie HI

thats a really sophisticated comment for a male. rolleyes
coco-blossom
We should be good people and give the aliens a chance! (aliens are people too...or ARE THEY???) I guess aliens could be good-natured or evil, like ppl. sweatdrop

good thinking. But seriously, is your haircolor in real life? thayt sure is a wild color.speaking of aliens...sorry that was a little weird.
Aliens stay and make peace with the cows, cows be santa.
I think the big head marshins should stay.. me and you are not the same i am a marshin i have no brain i am retarded and will drive you insane your your membrane and your gray matter all over the wall like sealy from the color purple
they should leave us alone 3nodding
no no no... Yuo taking this all wrong sweatdrop - if we kill them cose the are alines- that would be racism. If we kill them cose they are on our ground- that will be uunnecesery protection of our lands. If they come here and slaughter us- that would be THE END smile
How is killing aliens racism? Well, if we try to kill them and they die, just think of it as natural selection... it's also helping to decrease the surplus population, and who knows, maybe they're the cause of global warming, too.

[random]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces