Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fizzling screens spring to life as fuzz and static cleared themselves from the ship's panels. A uniform image begins to come into focus, and the Broadcast started.

~~

Alright, abuse among the Zurg siblings has become apparent, as 02 has been constantly the butt of many a joke as well as the target of many a demeaning comment by number 11. Well, sincerely, we believe it should stop. Seeing as this ship is stagnant and not sincerely used, we offer those willing this: a chance to join a small organization that would take hold of those free ships, and use them for more than simple Zurg-related affairs, such as Space travel and intergalactic piracy and plunder, but to a greater extent, the use of traditional recreation seen fit by thoe fortunate enough to be aboard.

We aren't against Zurgs in any way; we simply wish to take an alternative route. Would you not like to see what's it like behind the wheel of a true Zurg ship; one which is capable of stellar flight? Post here to either join this little movement or to dicuss this.

And should the Zurg's who pilot the ship wish to declare this mutiny, they too, are welcome to discuss this.
*rushes to join*
To kill my enemies in battle... that is my only wish... Should the Zurg prove to be untrustworthy, their blood will dance across my blade....
Despicable humans.

I shall have to alert the mother immediately.
We'll be making our way to the Mother's ship shortly.

And tell her if you like; but...wait, she's in a meeting with Gambino, is she not? That's a little sad. Well, if we had harmful intentions that is.

LETS GET THIS LITTLE FAUX-COUP' GOING, SHALL WE?

Fashionable Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
For all ye sorry saps to know who they speak off. It be me Captain Jessie Hawk! Let it be known that an Zurg or any other species other then Gaian wishing to run to our ranks is by far allowed to join us! Let us make Gaia world news! Who be ready to join us!

Fashionable Fairy

12,925 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Member 100
  • Flatterer 200
I will join, if you are willing to count a Zurg among your ranks, that is.

Fashionable Fairy

12,925 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Member 100
  • Flatterer 200
Well mates, what will it be, a Zurg, or not?

Fashionable Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Zurg are more then welcomed to join me!

Fashionable Fairy

12,925 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Member 100
  • Flatterer 200
Alright then cap'n. What are our plans?

Fashionable Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
To make the Gaian news. And to get as many ships under our control as possible. the more the better we can raid outside of this world if we get enough ships!

Fashionable Fairy

12,925 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Member 100
  • Flatterer 200
Currently it seems we have control of this ship. No one else seems to be on it.

Fashionable Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
We should make sure we keep control of it, My main area of focus as been on 02. IF ye would like I can make sure ye make sure that you keep this one under our control.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff