Welcome to Gaia! ::

What happened to 9? But 8 is bettah cool
welll... i have to disagree. 9 is better lol
i have no clue...
9 had an interacial love affair with a gaian and went missing. No one know where he is except the aliens.
exclaim We have to find out what happened exclaim

We must gather and form an investigation unit! Where's 09? And who was this Gaian he fell in love with? And why won't the GIB do anything to find them both? They're the answer for this invasion! Perhaps for a common understanding for both Zurg and Gaians alike! Spread the word! stressed

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
Like I said before 9 was anhilated.........
i said before and i will say it again: when we went to gaia, ship 9 crashed against a tiny-little-almost-impossible-to-see-planet... i was the only surviver crying sorry, it is too difficult to talk about... crying crying
That can't be... 09 reached Gaia, and the name of the Gaian that was with him was revealed, but none seem to know her closely... I've been researching on my own, but still can't find about their whereabouts... And the GIB haven't been quite that helpful. They're more concerned in finding if the Zurg are really a threat...

I ask again: spread the word! Have people posting everywhere about UFO-09... Someone has the answer...
What can I do to help out?!?!?

I wanna know the whole scoop!!! sweatdrop
It seems I'm getting somewhere... And I thank -=.[Kurona].=- and PimpKatPK at UFO#02 for the help.

About the missing Zurg - #09

PimpKatPK
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[NPC] alien_mothership
Inzu the demon
Yes No.9 has not yet returned....:s

09 is currently with me, recovering from his illness. He will return soon.

He says that he misses everyone and that he wants to give everyone a scanhug. wink

And about the Gaian girl

-=.[Kurona].=-
Well a lot of people say Yuzi_K is the gaian he fell in love with. If you go look at her thread "Forbidden Love" you may believe it too.

-=.[Kurona].=-
Forbidden Love

Yup Yup
there's the link
it's interesting
i destory 9 all the sh*t about 9 falling in love and sh*t was all a lie! Because i kill it!!!! "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
Some say he is trying to escape from yuzi_k
Some say he is ron bruise cuz he is never online anymore
some say he left the planet........who knows

5,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I'm really confused. Why do the spaceships have their own forums?
because 7 "ate" 9

Eloquent Inquisitor

9,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
AdelaideAida
I'm really confused. Why do the spaceships have their own forums?
Because they all are opening their ships to everyone....plus, they all have different personalities and fans who like to visit them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff