dennissayin
yooo shikamaru is da bomb so is shino and kiba and leee

wow eek u just cant get any dumber than that. rofl

ya, he could...by loving gara or saske

or naruto *twitches*
or sakura

First of all

Pooky_bear106 If hes dumb Then ur an @ss

kioto_oosamaki I bet u Dont have a gf(U NEED ONE)

Puddinniddup Get a life Who Picks on a computer guy!!!!

lazy one GO TO HELL IM SRRY UR ALREADY THERE

i totally agree with ya
I love shikamaru and his lazyness.

-w-! He's all like.." Stupid world" :3

Though my fav chara' is Kidoumaru. Though i bet no one even know who he is. Let alone the sound's five. Poor Kidou-kun. -sniffle- ;.;
KittyKatGoMeow
Hey, I happen to love Gaara and Shikamaru, and Sasuke...and Itachi, and Kiba, and Naruto... sweatdrop

Well, seems like someone around here has the same feelings as me. plus, itachi's awesome. sasuke is okay. but still, SAKURA IS AWESOME!!!! all of u guys don't think so, because u haven't seen the true her yet. all of u guys think she is a total dumbass, BUT SHE ISN"T!!! just keep reading the damn series. u'll soon figure out. plus, gaara later is totally awesome. if u read near the end, everything u think, will turn OPPOSITE!!! so don't go blabbymouth now. do that when u see the true them.
one_in_a_lifetime
KittyKatGoMeow
Hey, I happen to love Gaara and Shikamaru, and Sasuke...and Itachi, and Kiba, and Naruto... sweatdrop

Well, seems like someone around here has the same feelings as me. plus, itachi's awesome. sasuke is okay. but still, SAKURA IS AWESOME!!!! all of u guys don't think so, because u haven't seen the true her yet. all of u guys think she is a total dumbass, BUT SHE ISN"T!!! just keep reading the damn series. u'll soon figure out. plus, gaara later is totally awesome. if u read near the end, everything u think, will turn OPPOSITE!!! so don't go blabbymouth now. do that when u see the true them.

Lol
Lee Kicks a** when he's drunk
x_kon, don't you mean Kimimaru?
i heart Gaara ........... he is so evil, malicious and demonic.........."hehe"..... but i also luv hinata caz she is real nice and quiet like me............... ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games