Welcome to Gaia! ::

Grunny - Zurg Security Check

*Beep* 1 100.0% [ 149 ]
Total Votes:[ 149 ]
1 2 3 4 >

GRUNNY - ZURG LABORATORY

A spacious room inside Zurg UFO 08, this secret facility contains equipment taken from Labtech X from his lab. The room is dark, only fluorescent green light shines upon the mysterious equipment creating an eerie feeling of disorientation. Several glass tanks with flowing liquids and bubbles line the entire wall but nothing can be discerned from afar. There is an alien defense shield surrounding the glass tanks which makes them unapproachable for anyone other than a grunny or a native Zurg alien.

In the middle of the room is a large vat that extends all the way up to the ceiling with flashing and blinking lights. The equipment is alien and can only be manipulated by a native Zurg alien. Everything in the room is written in Zurgish, a pictorial language very similar to the ancient race on a planet called Earth.

The Grunny - Zurg laboratory is off limits to humans and only Grunny and native Zurg aliens can enter freely. All other species can observe from several cameras in the security anteroom from the monitors.

What does this laboratory do? It is a secret facility, the Grunny and Zurg are working together on a top secret experiment.
did ya make this up?

10,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
....???? whats going on?
Wow. neutral

10,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Agggg! I can't believe the admins no news on this at all
aliens huh, well take me to these aliens and i'll get ride of them ninja

Original Gaian

wtf is going on
?!?!!?!? eek

Super Noob

Greetings bretheren.

Invisible Gaian

8,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
*Stares*...Howdy...*Watches the cameras* What's this?

Bloodthirsty Slayer

17,775 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
FREE SHIP!!
8A88LE 8A88LE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash