Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dear Alien 08,

I know you must have some sort of opinion on what's been happening. And yet, you've been keeping quiet. Are you scared? You don't have to be. So many Gaians are willing to help you - The Believers, the Guardians, and...myself. You haven't really lost who you were, have you? There are many people here who would be sad.

I know we've never had contact before, and you don't have to respond to this if you don't want to. I just...well, I just wanted to do my part to try and help. The Believers have proven that you Zurg are willing to reach out to Gaians...at least, some of you...and I'd like to believe that you are one of them.

Lots of people are worried about you, 08. Are you okay?
Yes 08! *huggles* We will help you! Come out of hiding and show us what you really think. ^-^
Greetings,

My reason in Gaia is only to serve Mother's command.
I found people reactions were confusing, I do not own any fear. I am just doing my job.
*huggles 08* ^-^ Your really smart.
Holy crap!
It answered!
[NPC] alien_ufo_08
Greetings,

I found people reactions were confusing, I do not own any fear. I am just doing my job.

But, while doing your job, you could, you know, be opiniative. mrgreen

Beautifly808's Pardner

Aged Gaian

16,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200
HOLY CRAP THEY SPEEK ENGLISH!

Fanatical Zealot

[NPC] alien_ufo_08
Greetings,

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mrgreen How are you?
Hiya 08! How are ya today?
[NPC] alien_ufo_08
Greetings,

I see.

I suppose that is why we are worried for you, 08. Just doing your job is no reason to live, no reason to be. We've met so many other Zurg who have their own opinions, their own personalities, and their own goals, we're not just going to buy that you don't have one.

You must be here for something other than a job, something other than Mother. What is that reason?

Loyal Prophet

3,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
[NPC] alien_ufo_08
Greetings,

everyone owns fear, we just don't like to admit it! mrgreen
Gemini Star

I see.

I suppose that is why we are worried for you, 08. Just doing your job is no reason to live, no reason to be. We've met so many other Zurg who have their own opinions, their own personalities, and their own goals, we're not just going to buy that you don't have one.

You must be here for something other than a job, something other than Mother. What is that reason?

There is no other reason.
I decline any kind of attachment. I only exist to do the job I was assigned to.
haleybob

I do not own fear, but I do worried not doing the jobs right.
[NPC] alien_ufo_08
haleybob

I do not own fear, but I do worried not doing the jobs right.

08 what are you going to do with santa, do you plan to give xmas out to zurg? If so you are so nice! ^__^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff