Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clean Pal

08, I'm here mostly on the behalf of the Believers, and... You're not acting the same... You may have only been in towns once before, but it's something we can just tell. Don't listen to whatever is in you that's telling you to be a mindless drone! You must be strong, and listen to the one person that should truly control yourself - you. Listen to your emotions, they're truly the most powerful thing any Zurg could ever possess. Please, 08, fight back.

-[edit]-

*sighs~* 08... Perhaps I should explain myself. I know we never really got to meet formerly, but I had read the transcript of your first chat in towns, with several Gaians... I really liked you from that point, 08. You were nice, funny, and you seemed very individualistic compared to many of your siblings. I was so eager to meet you. Earlier this evening, you were spotted online, and I flocked to towns as quickly as I could. However, what I saw... I just knew it couldn't be the real you talking. That's why I'm so determined to help you break free of this, 08... You must believe in yourself! Listen to me, 08. You ARE your own Zurg, you ARE more powerful than you could imagine with your own emotions, and you ARE in charge of your own destiny. Let those words guide you.
I want the old 08 back emo
scream You kin do it's 08! be strong! follow da passion of da heart!

why would mother do that....? crying
Yes 08. Please, you were kind last I seen you.

Remember about Santa and the stargate.

I want the old 08 back.
Please 08! We believe you can do it!
08 We are worried about you! I send you a PM. Please reply! 3nodding

Clean Pal

Gaahh, I really think 08 needs our help to realize he needs to fight back! gonk Internal struggles for the greater good can be spurred by others, but really they rely on the individual... We need to convince 08 that he's stronger than he thinks, that he can drive these thoughts of mindless service out. o_o
I've only read the chat log from last time...

But I could tell something was up.

And I wholeheartedly agree... 08, don't live your life the way you're told to, for that's not how life is supposed to be lived. You have to make your own choices, choose what makes you happy... Not what will please others.

Please... Emotions cannot be lost to you!
08 WHY?!?!
ilymandias
Gaahh, I really think 08 needs our help to realize he needs to fight back! gonk Internal struggles for the greater good can be spurred by others, but really they rely on the individual... We need to convince 08 that he's stronger than he thinks, that he can drive these thoughts of mindless service out. o_o
Do you know anyone especially close to 08? I'd love to talk with him to get him to snap out, but I'm not sure he'd respond to some one as unimportant as me..
08, I understand, there may have to be a change caused, because of what's going on now.
I truly understand, that once you have strong feelings for the gaians, you have fallen in love with one, you will go missing.
What is making this happen? We do not know.. but please, 08, don't be so distant to us..
No 8 be strong, fight your opressors!!!!!!!!
Come' on 08.

You need to snap out of this, please. For our sake, be strong.
PLease Go back and remeber 08

Clean Pal

crsty1961
No 8 be strong, fight your opressors!!!!!!!!

*hippie stance* Fight the power! XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces