Welcome to Gaia! ::

KILL ALL ZURG FOR HURTING SANTA!!!!!!!!!!
I GOT A MAGIC WAND AND IM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT twisted
they hurt santa?? o now its on
NEVER! IN ALL ETERNITY!

Actually, I love switching sides to whichever one has the upper hand at the moment. whee
+--They did not mean to hurt Santa. It is best to try and get along with them, for peace has always been the best answer. Let us not tread upon the path of bloodshed.--+

Fairy

meow, kill them all, meow
ayame_taiushi
meow, kill them all, meow
Can't we try to get along?
they r u hurting santa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hes kinda the 1 who makes christmas happy... uhhh i wanna take a wack of them and the picture 2 much of that 7 times great it annoying
How do we even know they hurt santa they could have just gave him some cookies to come along or something like that.
Down with them all for hurting santa!! I hope santa is all right! I still don't even get why they even came in the first place?! But we should get rid of them all right now! domokun
I still think theres a possibility that santa went on his own free will.
Loki86ed
How do we even know they hurt santa they could have just gave him some cookies to come along or something like that.
+-- I'm sure Santa isn't that dense.--+
He could have went for something since with those blueprints it looks like there making something for him and he could still be in the north pole and not with them at all. I'm throwing out some ideas here.
Loki86ed
He could have went for something since with those blueprints it looks like there making something for him and he could still be in the north pole and not with them at all. I'm throwing out some ideas here.
+-- According to 06, they failed to capture him, but they somehow hurt him in the process.--+
The whole capturing santa thing could have been a accident and was not intended to be hostile.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff