Welcome to Gaia! ::

IS IT RIGHT ZURGS ARE B**CH** im right right!!!! so talk is it true and if it is talk talk talk atlk atlk atlk atlk atlk bump bumpbump bump bump bump bump bump and also talk talk talk talk atlk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk so are they or not come on i want to hear your opinions!!!!!vote people vote!!!!
+--......Wow... Just... No.--+
how dare you!
The zurgs are our overlords, and desiver to be treated with respect. They are just, misunderstood is all. I mean, just because they are ruining our economy, and mutating us, dosent mean their bad people inside. You people are just to judgeumental. If you got to know and understand the Zurgs, and their glorious plans, that maybe you could learn to watch your tonuge.
koradenora
how dare you!
The zurgs are our overlords, and desiver to be treated with respect. They are just, misunderstood is all. I mean, just because they are ruining our economy, and mutating us, dosent mean their bad people inside. You people are just to judgeumental. If you got to know and understand the Zurgs, and their glorious plans, that maybe you could learn to watch your tonuge.
+-- They haven't ruined our economy. O.o'' Gaians did by asking for inflation.--+
destroys spaceship
hahhaa thats so cute xp
+--I don't understand why we can't work with the zurgians.... --+
Because they try to ruin our lives. u_u
And so, I bump. domokun
Anybody want free boots?
leopardstarleader
+-- Not all of them. Only three of them actually tried to do that.--+
leopardstarleader
That's sooooooo racist. =_=
koradenora
how dare you!
Well, our skins are undenyably more appealing than yours, however, you are decidedly wrong. We have done nothing to 'ruin you economy', and I find the mutation to be quite appealing, don't you? -dreamysigh-

Most of the Zurg aren't bad though. If you think about it, they're almost human; just like there are good and bad people, there are good and bad Zurg.
<3 just look at no 2!

=That's life, this is walgreens, it's all a gambl, get over it. (B=
Gambl
leopardstarleader
That's sooooooo racist. =_=
+-- Or speciest. What ever way you want to take it.--+

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash