Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

KILL THE ZURGE

YES, all zurge must die 0.48888888888889 48.9% [ 22 ]
NOOOO!! zurge are nice pplz 0.31111111111111 31.1% [ 14 ]
...bump... 0.2 20.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 45 ]
< 1 2

+--@Gambl: I less than three you as well. ^_^ I couldn't agree with you more. The increase of stupidity around here is astounding! It's as if gaia has suddenly been over run by leaches.--+

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
dragon_skullxs
lol
+-- I don't understand. What seems funny to you?--+
T-demon aka Kuma
+--@Gambl: I less than three you as well. ^_^ I couldn't agree with you more. The increase of stupidity around here is astounding! It's as if gaia has suddenly been over run by leaches.--+
Not particularly leaches, although I wish it were so--if it were that simple, one of them would have attatched themselves to my head and gained a little intellegence. D:
-snap fingers-
Gambl
T-demon aka Kuma
Not particularly leaches, although I wish it were so--if it were that simple, one of them would have attatched themselves to my head and gained a little intellegence. D:
-snap fingers-
+-- Aw, but you see, they are indeed like leaches. The suck up this websites bandwith while giving nothing back.--+
T-demon aka Kuma
Gambl
T-demon aka Kuma
-snap fingers-
+-- Aw, but you see, they are indeed like leaches. The suck up this websites bandwith while giving nothing back.--+
Well, you got me there. gonk

Poor bandwidth. :c
Gambl
T-demon aka Kuma
Gambl
T-demon aka Kuma
-snap fingers-
Well, you got me there. gonk

Poor bandwidth. :c
+-- Indeed. We live in a sad, sad world.--+
You guys are so mean Zurgs are very nice ..lol and so am i.. twisted
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items