Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

KILL THE ZURGE

YES, all zurge must die 0.48888888888889 48.9% [ 22 ]
NOOOO!! zurge are nice pplz 0.31111111111111 31.1% [ 14 ]
...bump... 0.2 20.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 45 ]
1 2 >

are goal is to hunt down the zurge and kill each and every freaking one of them twisted
Must kill ALL ZURGE PUT THERE GUTS IN THE TOLIET scream
evil I AM LEAVING TO GUT SO,E ZURGE
weres my mommy
they r all evil
head hunting zurg's is a good form of excerise
Huskywarrior1
are goal is to hunt down the zurge and kill each and every freaking one of them twisted

kill the mother ******** zurge stare mad stressed evil twisted
lets get a team of black ops and blow there motha fing heads up
i agree i think they should dier a hard and painful death wahmbulance wahmbulance twisted evil twisted evil xp ninja
+--...Okay, that's it. The gloves are coming off. What is wrong with you? Why don't you try to understand some of the Zurgians? You'll find that some of them are really friendly. Especially 07. He actually understands gaians, so let it go! They won't get along with us, if we threaten to kill them.--+

2,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100
I have done nothing to make you want to hurt me... Why would you say things like that.

T-demon aka Kuma, I see you around the forums alot. Although I have never spoken to you, you seem to be pretty cool. You have some good views, and you're trying to maintain peace. And that's good. ^_^
I just wanted to say hi.
shadowofphate
head hunting zurg's is a good form of excerise
So is bicycling. Or, you know, going to a gym.

@Huskywarrior1) Why? WTC do you have against us, eh? OOOOooh. I get it. You're jealous.
(:
(Oh, and spell the species right. It's 'Zurg', not zurge.)

@-07- l) I dunno, where is she? -looks around-

@NightAce) No we aren't. That's like saying all people are evil. Don't be speciesist.

@Goku2213) No.

@nanomaux) The only thing that scares me about your message is the overuse of all those annoying smilies.

Could someone explain to me why it is that we should 'die a terrible death', again?

@T-demon aka Kuma & SuperNuku) <3
xx_D_xx
lets get a team of black ops and blow there motha fing heads up
=O Yus, I'm absoluely terrified of your empty threats.

Honestly, where ARE you people coming from? It's like roaches.. you step on one zurg flamer; BAM, ten more.
It perturbs me.
I'll kill them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas